Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That one day passport service in London

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I can't use this as I'm abroad.

You can use the normal online renewal. I'm in Germany & used it it June. Just follow the applicable links on the application pages; 'renewing from overseas'. From applying online & posting the old passport to the new passport returning, was a total of 12 days for me. I considered a trip over but due to costs, not to mention I couldn't fit an Albion game in, I renewed online.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You can use the normal online renewal. I'm in Germany & used it it June. Just follow the applicable links on the application pages; 'renewing from overseas'. From applying online & posting the old passport to the new passport returning, was a total of 12 days for me. I considered a trip over but due to costs, not to mention I couldn't fit an Albion game in, I renewed online.

This is interesting to know. Thank you. When I last looked it was stated, I think, that it could take up to 5 weeks but I guess this is a global time in case to cover themselves if you live somewhere remote. I travel to London for work once a month so I might just arrange a morning passport office visit when I'm in town next. This is still useful to know so thanks.

Where do you live?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thanks for everyone’s input and kind offers to get me the application forms etc. I got my new passport on Friday and it’s was a very straight forward process.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We renewed three passports on-line recently and took 6 business days, very good service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here