Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Mr Barber is ......

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I fail to understand why the club take their time in sending out tickets, it happens all the time. It leads to pissed off fans who clog up the phone lines attempting to get the right answers.

I guess the best that can be said on this latest fiasco is that it must be costing the club money to have phone lines clogged up with complaints rather than 'up-selling opportunities', and must have cost more again to have specially-erected booths to deal with fairly-pissed-off customers, plus all the associated costs of staffing those booths. Hopefully the club will learn from this. Won't be holding my breathe tho.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I guess the best that can be said on this latest fiasco is that it must be costing the club money to have phone lines clogged up with complaints rather than 'up-selling opportunities', and must have cost more again to have specially-erected booths to deal with fairly-pissed-off customers, plus all the associated costs of staffing those booths. Hopefully the club will learn from this. Won't be holding my breathe tho.

Are the phone numbers 0845 ones (or similar)? In which case, are the club also earning from anyone ringing up?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I fail to understand why the club take their time in sending out tickets, it happens all the time. It leads to pissed off fans who clog up the phone lines attempting to get the right answers.

Real poor show.

Agree. It's not as though the season starts by surprise.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
[MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION] is a club licker who can't see anything wrong no matter what which makes him to be a bit of an idiot trying to defend the things he does

What makes me a licker, exactly? Because I'm willing to see both sides of the story? Because I'm not the type of person to whinge and complain about things that I don't know the full story about?

Thankfully, I don't live my life by the same code that you do. Your opinion of me, whether it be positive or negative really doesn't affect me one way or another. I know that we've got issues regarding getting players in. Yes, I do feel that it was poor yesterday. Am I going to bitch and moan about it given that a) I don't have all the fact and b) I cannot influence it one way or the other? No. If you don't like it, then hit that 'ignore' button.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I know there was an issue but its constant! I come on here for transfer gossip, other fans opinions on the game amd some banter but the board seems to be clogged up with "what are the club doing for me?!" , "train queues","food queues","I dont want to spend 30p extra for a pie and pint but bloom should spend more millions" or "I have watched one game, sack the board, manager and Barber" its just constant whinging and whining about something or anything that isn't football!!! Things have been a lot worse and now after years we are going in the right direction, okay maybe thia wasnt the best thread to voice my opinions because there was an issue but it got sorted ! I remember queuing about 3 hours+ outside the gGoldstone for tickets to anfield when we played the in the cup (2-2 small and byrne) but thats because I wanted to go!

you are properly not getting this.
dont open the thread you div

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
you are properly not getting this.
dont open the thread you div

Is this your fourth season supporting the Albion? So ive been told off and this boars is for all views, but I can have one?? And namr calling...really??

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Is this your fourth season supporting the Albion? So ive been told off and this boars is for all views, but I can have one?? And namr calling...really??

no, over 30 years; for all the relevance.
the chap has a valid point and has legitimately expressed his displeasure at this easily avoidable muddle****. it is valuable, free feedback for the business. you are moaning about moaning, and you've opened this thread again haven't you, why do you do it to yourself?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
What makes me a licker, exactly? Because I'm willing to see both sides of the story? Because I'm not the type of person to whinge and complain about things that I don't know the full story about?

Thankfully, I don't live my life by the same code that you do. Your opinion of me, whether it be positive or negative really doesn't affect me one way or another. I know that we've got issues regarding getting players in. Yes, I do feel that it was poor yesterday. Am I going to bitch and moan about it given that a) I don't have all the fact and b) I cannot influence it one way or the other? No. If you don't like it, then hit that 'ignore' button.

You see you don't like it when someone jumps on your posts do you ? You've made a bit of fool of yourself with your licking haven't you ? I speak for the SILENT masses, I am the VOICE of the voiceless

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You see you don't like it when someone jumps on your posts do you ? You've made a bit of fool of yourself with your licking haven't you ? I speak for the SILENT masses, I am the VOICE of the voiceless

As long as they make a valid and worthwhile point, I couldn't give a shit if someone jumps on my posts or not. I also couldn't give a shit if i've made "A fool of myself". If you're the "silent" masses, then they can speak up...until that point i'll just consider you to be a bully.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As long as they make a valid and worthwhile point, I couldn't give a shit if someone jumps on my posts or not. I also couldn't give a shit if i've made "A fool of myself". If you're the "silent" masses, then they can speak up...until that point i'll just consider you to be a bully.

More like you don't like it when roles are reversed, you and your lickers ATTACK me and my INSPIRATIONAL posts but hate it when you get called for being WRONG

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
More like you don't like it when roles are reversed, you and your lickers ATTACK me and my INSPIRATIONAL posts but hate it when you get called for being WRONG

You're not reading my posts, are you - just seeing what you want to see. I'm done with this. If you want to continue the unprovoked abuse, PM me and have it out there. You won't, as you won't get the support you crave.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Put me on ignore then and I won't ever bother you again

Of course you will. You're a bully, you never stop.

</done>

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
no, over 30 years; for all the relevance.
the chap has a valid point and has legitimately expressed his displeasure at this easily avoidable muddle****. it is valuable, free feedback for the business. you are moaning about moaning, and you've opened this thread again haven't you, why do you do it to yourself?

Because as you have pointed out its freedom of expression rather than "holier than thou, you will agree with me" like you wished it was I can open any thread I like and as per previous I think its still full of moany whinging people.......I may even log on again later thats if YOU allow me to oh Messiah. So people can only have an opinion if its your opinion, just want to set that straight.

P.s 30 years in that armchair do you have a good comfy bum groove? Also who is your "second team"?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here