Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That loud mouth who runs William Hill down London Road, is giving a free raffle .....

D

Deleted User X18H

..ticket away with every footie bet and you can win an Albion shirt.

If you can get a bloody word in edge ways.

Noddy11

Nov 24, 2011
Two Leg Ends of the book making world in Brighton who made my life bearable during my four year stretch with the firm, long live the revolution of spotty 18 year olds who now nothing about nothing but can scan a bar code and empty one of the roulette machines

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
Two Leg Ends of the book making world in Brighton who made my life bearable during my four year stretch with the firm, long live the revolution of spotty 18 year olds who now nothing about nothing but can scan a bar code and empty one of the roulette machines

when was this four year stretch?

Noddy11

Nov 24, 2011
well lets see, I left the big house after 15 years service 4 years ago to go my own way and joined that mob from Hills upon the annoucement of Sunday racing, that makes it the year of our lord 1990 - 1993/9 give or take a couple of months, why do you ask?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
LOL, youve posted approx 18,000 times on here, and calling someone else:):) a big-gob !???

Yes, I was thinking the same. From one big ego to another, I guess big egos don't like the competition. This town aint big enough for the both of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here