• tonight

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • play off semi

Votes: 149 71.3%

• Total voters

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
And maybe this is the problem. Would you though if we took three points because I certainly wouldn’t rather lose but have more possession and shots. Rose tinted glasses need to be taken off from some of our fans. Points means prizes and until we can score goals and win games I’m not buying this gentle tippy tappy around type of play it’s pointless.
You're looking at it as a one off I think. I'm talking about it as a culture, the palace way. Awful, fearful football week in week out.

I love a shitehouse win every now and again. It's hilarious. But playing that badly every week, season after season? No thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Of course. Time helps.

I went to try and be normal.

Thanks for asking

Your loss is far more important than any rivalry.

I don't think there is any such thing as normal, only what works for each person.

I really hope that you find your path through that works well for you. My very best wishes.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
And maybe this is the problem. Would you though if we took three points because I certainly wouldn’t rather lose but have more possession and shots. Rose tinted glasses need to be taken off from some of our fans. Points means prizes and until we can score goals and win games I’m not buying this gentle tippy tappy around type of play it’s pointless.

Piss off you Palace twonk.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone who didn't go to the 5-0 doesn't realise how lucky they are. Anyone who know me will know I'm pretty mild mannered but you should have seen me when the copper at Norwood Junction told me to get on a train to Brighton after three hours of kettling (when I needed to get to Nottingham).
Where did you end up?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here