That England 'band'.......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
...... They're Wendy fans aren't they?
Please tell me we haven't got to put up with that next Friday!!!!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
yep. They love their away games, and I'm sure they can't wait to see the amex for the first time!!! SO glad it's the one game I'm having to miss. I sincerely hope the stewards tell them to f*** right off with their tinpot racket.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'm always going to England games, and that lot f*** me off something chronic. Is almost as if they OWN the other 89,990 fans. f*** off you dick heads, "a drum and bell does not ensure a steady future" (I think that's someone's sig on here, maybe not word for word but I tried lol).

Plus, aren't away fans banned from bringing their shitty musical instruments in? That bell ringing bell-end from Pompey wasn't allowed.

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I'm always going to England games, and that lot f*** me off something chronic. Is almost as if they OWN the other 89,990 fans. f*** off you dick heads, "a drum and bell does not ensure a steady future" (I think that's someone's sig on here, maybe not word for word but I tried lol).

Plus, aren't away fans banned from bringing their shitty musical instruments in? That bell ringing bell-end from Pompey wasn't allowed.

Lets hope so :ffsparr:

Although if they're as loud as i suspect, as Lush said, lets hope we give a good performance off the pitch as well as on!!

Lush

Mods' Pet
I feel sorry for the Moldovan fans. There's singing and there's drowning everyone and everything else out because you've got bigger weapons/instruments, like bloody arrogant colonising Empire builders.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
If they are sitting on the edge of their bit, I really will feel sorry for the poor Brighton fan who gets stuck with being next to one of their sodding trumpets. And hopefully if they do bring their brass down with them, it will make our fans louder.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Might need to check with [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] about whether instruments are allowed in the Amex.

As far as im concerned - they cant shove their badly played trumpet up there arses and piss off to stop ruining the atmosphere at England games.

I should add that they are PAID to go to the games and get in for FREE - at the expense of real fans who have actually paid of course.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:nono:We cant take glowsicks ,but ok for them to bring drumsticks. To say nothing of metal instuments, seems fair. Should we not all get banners to hold up :shutup::D

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
At the England U21 game tonight they are playing the theme to Wallace & Gromit :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports