Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Dick Knight Banner.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How much do you think he paid to have that made and how much does he pay those people to bring it to the game ?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
it stays at the ground for one.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My idea. My creation. My money (largely). And nothing to do with dick knight himself. Just Inspired by the anfield paisley one.

Now owned by NSK with my blessing, I'm just very pleased its given so many Albion fans pleasure even if I couldn't make the game today. You should try making one yourself beach hut: then you'd have less time to annoy fellow fans on NSC all the time!

Jan 30, 2008
My idea. My creation. My money (largely). And nothing to do with dick knight himself. Just Inspired by the anfield paisley one.

Now owned by NSK with my blessing, I'm just very pleased its given so many Albion fans pleasure even if I couldn't make the game today. You should try making one yourself beach hut: then you'd have less time to annoy fellow fans on NSC all the time!

who are the NSK ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Why would I want to waste my time making a banner about anyone and what is NSK ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
North Stand Koalas, they are a local church choir

No they aren't, they are the North Stand Krispies, a fan group whose hero is the guy who had Krispies on the back of a shirt once.

Rumour has it, they come up with the songs too. Like, "one Liam Bridcutt!" for example.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why would I want to waste my time making a banner about anyone and what is NSK ?

Perhaps because you waste a lot of time on NSC and in this respect waste a lot of others time too! What's your beef anyway? Is the DK flag to blame for the result today? Do you not like it? Are you jealous? Angry and feel the need to have a pop at something to help channel this away from the real cause?! What is it that's upset you seemingly to start a confrontational thread? What's the matter?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps because you waste a lot of time on NSC and in this respect waste a lot of others time too! What's your beef anyway? Is the DK flag to blame for the result today? Do you not like it? Are you jealous? Angry and feel the need to have a pop at something to help channel this away from the real cause?! What is it that's upset you seemingly to start a confrontational thread? What's the matter?

Calm down, it was merely my theory on what it is about

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
NSK ate my hamster

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Good man, we owe DK alot.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Why not? You waste a vast amount of your life posting inane comments on here so doing something like creating a banner would be far more productive and useful

Nov 27, 2009
Shows YOU how SMALL time we ARE when people make A SHIT banner up of the potless pillock who NEARLY ruined the CLUB with his ARROGANCE

This is the same man who had nothing better to do with his time, than to save your club all those years ago? What a complete and utter tool you are!

Some fans really do not deserve a football club.:stupid::stupid:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here