Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] That Crystal Palace banner

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
That fan thinks fan power doesn’t really work, there’s another example .

This fan said that he thinks you are over stating it. You didn't answer my question, I will ask again

Perhaps you could tell me how many times in the history of football fans been so outraged about something that it has stood with one voice like it did against the Super League?

The answer to this question is why I think you are over stating what you said.

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Bear in mind you are conversing there with one of the tragic gaggle of lobotomised goons from the BBS who delight in perpetuating a myth that we "gave up the Goldstone without a fight".

It takes a special and refined type of stupidity to peddle this line endlessly, as most football fans across the country would have seen the numerous protests, sit-ins, walk-outs, match abandonments, points deductions as a result etc etc making the national news at the time. The Goldstone was chaos every week towards the end.

Thick as mince, them. And seemingly proud of it.

There were probably* more protests in any one calendar month during the gory years than the palace faithful put together for their club whilst going through 2 administrations.

*and by probably I mean definitely

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The fans backlash stopped the super league in its tracks. You underestimate the power of all fans if they are as one.

Wrong, UEFA & FIFA got involved, they had been bypassed and were going to miss out on a cut of the cash involved, don’t think for a minute fan power stopped the European Super League.

The European Super League, will eventually happen, and it will come with UEFA’s blessing after the correct amount of brown paper envelopes (I obviously mean contracts) have been distributed to the correct people and clubs.

Sadly.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
There will be a poppy display in the east with a helpful 5 stage instruction guide to take part effectively

The brief also references bugle, which explains the other thread

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I gather from Twitter that there was a banner protesting at the PIF takeover at the Amex yesterday. Does anyone have any pictures of it?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I gather from Twitter that there was a banner protesting at the PIF takeover at the Amex yesterday. Does anyone have any pictures of it?

74C768FE-6D84-429E-8E2D-2B149DF8ABD3.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here