Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks for last night

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
another quality day and night at the amex, thought a point each was fair in the end, unlike last year when you battered us. about 25 of us met up before the game for a drink and there was no problems, though about an hour before we left to go to the match the welsh old bill turned up lol. how they knew where we were is a mystery. met loads of albion fans and as always the banter was quality. went back to the pub this morning to say thanks for having us and was told come back anytime which was nice. am going to Bristol Saturday which will be a bit more tense lol. good luck for the rest of the season and thanks again for a cracking game, best 0-0 Ive seen for ages :)

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
another quality day and night at the amex, thought a point each was fair in the end, unlike last year when you battered us. about 25 of us met up before the game for a drink and there was no problems, though about an hour before we left to go to the match the welsh old bill turned up lol. how they knew where we were is a mystery. met loads of albion fans and as always the banter was quality. went back to the pub this morning to say thanks for having us and was told come back anytime which was nice. am going to Bristol Saturday which will be a bit more tense lol. good luck for the rest of the season and thanks again for a cracking game, best 0-0 Ive seen for ages :)

Cheers , thanks for the compliments. Its fans like you that make me want to go to the return fixture later on in the season .

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007

Agreed - Cracking game, fair result. Were you part of the group drinking in The Whistlestop? If so, they were a really good bunch.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

best 0-0 Ive seen for ages. This.

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
Agreed - Cracking game, fair result. Were you part of the group drinking in The Whistlestop? If so, they were a really good bunch.

that was us, most of us are grandads now but we love our football and just want to follow our team like yourself. but because were Cardiff everybody thinks we all walk round frothing from the mouth lol. saying that though, i know a few that do. :blush:

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
that was us, most of us are grandads now but we love our football and just want to follow our team like yourself. but because were Cardiff everybody thinks we all walk round frothing from the mouth lol. saying that though, i know a few that do. :blush:

Had quite a long chat with you I think? I obviously was the one with the Brighton shirt on!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

What pub ??

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
Had quite a long chat with you I think? I obviously was the one with the Brighton shirt on!

i was in fancy dress, Cardiff Adidas tracky top and puma bluebird trainers. my daughter popped in after work to meet the lads and said dad " you really need to start dressing your age " pmsl :) :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here