Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Barnsley, I've got tickets to AMEX.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
:flamebounThanks to Barnsley not taking up their full allocation of tickets I've managed to get two in the South Stand for the game. After months of waiting I'M ON MY WAY TO AMEX, ON MY WAY TO AMEX, LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA:flameboun

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will they change the lighting to blue and white, and have pictures of Albion legends on the walls? Or just Paul Rogers?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ive got a feeling the fans in the south stand wont be to loud though which could make a big difference

Au contraire, they'll be next to the away fans, which tends to automatically generate a response.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think many did the same when Withdean used to sell out. I remember a lively atmosphere when I went in with the Port Vale fans!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
People keep hoping for a three way 'We the xxxx stand, we're the xxxx stand, we're the xxxx stand Brighton boys' chant, but could this be the first four way chant?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I sense a rousing chorus of "We're the south stand, we're the south stand, we're the south stand brighton boys" followed by a mass ejection.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Smart.

Be interesting to see how the players respond by kicking towards home fans in both halves.

It's the intention eventually that when the corners are filled in away fans are given half the south stand and the eastern corner, unless for Cup games where 15% is required.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Assuming that 75% of people who get a ticket in the South Stand have never been to a game and subsequently won't know what to sing and won't generate an atmosphere.

Maybe I'm wrong but that just seems a bit presumptuous that it will just be plastic JCLs. Hope I'm wrong anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here