Thank you

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Thank you NSC. For once, I must thank you.

Having read about this guitar hero thing lots, I saw it in HMV earlier and made an impulse buy. I've just spent the last 2 hours playing it. It is the most fun I've EVER had with my trousers on. I'm astounded. Way better than I imagined it might be.

Thank you very much.

xx

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
the full harris said:
Thank you NSC. For once, I must thank you.

Having read about this guitar hero thing lots, I saw it in HMV earlier and made an impulse buy. I've just spent the last 2 hours playing it. It is the most fun I've EVER had with my trousers on. I'm astounded. Way better than I imagined it might be.

Thank you very much.

xx

How much did you buy it for?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Glorious isn't it.
Wozza told me to get it. Who am I to argue.

Last edited:

I'm currently addicted to this game on the Nintendo Gamecube called Animal Crossing, it like follows real-time so I can't wait to rush home from work and catch up with all the villagers on what happened during the day, with no pyjama bottoms on.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I'm currently addicted to this game on the Nintendo Gamecube called Animal Crossing, it like follows real-time so I can't wait to rush home from work and catch up with all the villagers on what happened during the day, with no pyjama bottoms on.

There is a game called virtual villagers on the PC which is the same.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The devotion to that game is like the MOONIES or something - I love videogames but with guitars, I'll stick with the more difficult version - the one with real strings, unlimited tunes to play etc.

I'm sounding far harsher than I really feel about it, but there's a load of fun to be had playing along to guitar music for REAL and it's piss easy.

Man of Harveys said:
The devotion to that game is like the MOONIES or something - I love videogames but with guitars, I'll stick with the more difficult version - the one with real strings, unlimited tunes to play etc.

I'm sounding far harsher than I really feel about it, but there's a load of fun to be had playing along to guitar music for REAL and it's piss easy.

Play it. Just the once. Then you'll understand.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"I can see the Tards liking this" - zefarelly on Guitar Hero, April 2006

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Wozza said:
"I can see the Tards liking this" - zefarelly on Guitar Hero, April 2006
See, I don't feel THAT strongly at all - I love my PS2 - but to hear someone say they wanted an updated version with real strings is a bit daft - get a guitar for £50, a book of chords for £7.99 and you're away. But whatever floats someone's boat, each to their own etc.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I see your point MoH. However, within in a few goes this morning I was quite good at 'playing' I wanna be sedated with a full band. It's quick satisfaction as opposed to the work involved in learning an instrument properly and I like quick satisfaction.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
the full harris said:
It's quick satisfaction as opposed to the work involved in learning an instrument properly and I like quick satisfaction.
Exactly.
The showboating guitar TILT is a touch of genius isn't it ? I love building up that Star Power and then holding up the guitar vertically during the solo and carrying on playing. I've also taken to pointing the guitar at the TV on the BIG strumchords. And I like standing with my legs wide apart just like SLASH.

It makes me feel like a MAN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports