Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you

village greens

Sep 4, 2011
I am sure all Argyle fans will like to send to you BHAFC fans much gratitude for the help you gave us in the past year!!Thank you!! and all the best for 2012 KEEPING IT GREEN!!:rolleyes:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Good to see you guys getting closer to escaping the relegation zone!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Here here still keep an eye out for your results! Closest I'll ever have to a second team I think.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Really good to see you Plymouth boys starting to pick up in the league! Think it would be a good idea to get a couple of our development squad players down there and get some league experience (Toby Agdestein + JFC mainly)

All the best for the rest of the season and you best stay up!

P.S we love your club.....but absolutely NO CHANCE of getting Nooney back on loan :p

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Really good to see you Plymouth boys starting to pick up in the league! Think it would be a good idea to get a couple of our development squad players down there and get some league experience (Toby Agdestein + JFC mainly)

All the best for the rest of the season and you best stay up!

P.S we love your club.....but absolutely NO CHANCE of getting Nooney back on loan :p

With eternally grateful thanks for all that's been done the one thing we really don't need is more kids. Under the embargo and financial restraints subsidised kiddy loans were all we could 'afford', we were beggars and had the full range of choice that comes with that.

Consequently it's been pretty much literally men against boys for half a season. That we're within spitting distance of hauling ourselves out of the relegation places and we're upwardly mobile with half a season to go is a minor (pun intended!) miracle.

With everything settling down, some grown men signed (Purse and Chadwick especially) three successive relegations should hopefully be avoided. We've already had the obligatory but laughable "we can make the play-offs" thread on PASOTI which tells you that normal rose tinted football fan service has resumed :facepalm:.

You mention 2nd teams Drumstick - we had that thread recently too, no surprises that Albion featured consistently.

The rest of the footballing world was pretty oblivious to things and those that were aware will, before long, have forgotten all about it. Fortunatley you're a cut above the rest and have long enough memories to recall where you came from and where, but for the grace of god, we could all find ourselves again one day. In return Argyle fans memories will be just as long, you'll always have a friends down south.

(proper job south mind, not your grim northern version of south :hilton:).

:bowdown: :bhasign: :bowdown:

Dartmoors Green

Sep 3, 2011
Hope you all had a good Xmas and all the best for the New Year. The best time I've had at a football match in the last couple of years was meeting some of you guys at our Fansfests.Both the Fans ReUnited and our 125 anniversary. They were great days.

Onwards and upwards for both our clubs.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hope you all had a good Xmas and all the best for the New Year. The best time I've had at a football match in the last couple of years was meeting some of you guys at our Fansfests.Both the Fans ReUnited and our 125 anniversary. They were great days.

Onwards and upwards for both our clubs.

Same to you mate, had a good day down at your place and the pasties are nearly as good as the Amex pies :)

Green Smirk

Dec 28, 2011
Got to echo the sentiments of the original post - great form from you guys.

Suppose it helps when you can appreciate and empathise with the stark reality of your club nearly folding, but I'll always hold the seagulls in high esteem after how you responded.

Was at Crawley Town earlier in the season, and great to see a few Brighton shirts in amongst the green.

We've not quite kept the wolf from the door yet, but there's a slight spring returnng to the Super Greens, that makes me optimsiitic that we'll just about pull away from a third trapdoori in sucession.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
With eternally grateful thanks for all that's been done the one thing we really don't need is more kids. Under the embargo and financial restraints subsidised kiddy loans were all we could 'afford', we were beggars and had the full range of choice that comes with that.

Consequently it's been pretty much literally men against boys for half a season. That we're within spitting distance of hauling ourselves out of the relegation places and we're upwardly mobile with half a season to go is a minor (pun intended!) miracle.

With everything settling down, some grown men signed (Purse and Chadwick especially) three successive relegations should hopefully be avoided. We've already had the obligatory but laughable "we can make the play-offs" thread on PASOTI which tells you that normal rose tinted football fan service has resumed :facepalm:.

You mention 2nd teams Drumstick - we had that thread recently too, no surprises that Albion featured consistently.

The rest of the footballing world was pretty oblivious to things and those that were aware will, before long, have forgotten all about it. Fortunatley you're a cut above the rest and have long enough memories to recall where you came from and where, but for the grace of god, we could all find ourselves again one day. In return Argyle fans memories will be just as long, you'll always have a friends down south.

(proper job south mind, not your grim northern version of south :hilton:).

:bowdown: :bhasign: :bowdown:

ahh i see, to be fair to you though i think jake forster-caskey would be awesome with you guys as i think i speak for most brighton fans when i say that he probably should be gettin more chances for us. He will NO DOUBT be a top top player and was our best player when he came on last season against stoke!
chadwich and purse are good signings for you guys and i really hope they help your cause as i'm sure they will!

therealdsg

Sep 3, 2011
Preston Park
Big thanks to everyone that came down to Fans Reunited and to Woodchip for reigniting my love of football and the argyle.

Btw if anyone fancies a bit of new years eve footie Argyle are at Aldershot at lunchtime and it's only an hour and a half away ;)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hi you Janners,have a love/hate relationship with you,based at Plymouth in the early 60s and you thrashed us 5-0...hate yer!
Met my wife a Jenny Wren at the Barracks....Hate yer!
Seriously though I watched a few games there when I was down there and got to really like the club and when you helped out on our fans united and was only glad to come down to your fans united...had a great day...watch out for your results...you're win at Brizzy was brilliant...good luck for the rest of the season....onwards and upwards.

PAFC1985

Sep 2, 2011
Plymouth
I would like to say a BIG thankyou to ALL the BHA fans for supporting us PAFC in our hour of need and we cannot say thankyou enough.

Maybe both teams could play each other as a pre-season friendly to say a big thankyou or 2 teams made up from supporters from each club and play a friendly game against each other, just an idea.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Maybe both teams could play each other as a pre-season friendly to say a big thankyou or 2 teams made up from supporters from each club and play a friendly game against each other, just an idea.

was thinking the same thing - I know that the gaffers are very aware of the relationship between our respective fans - a pre season friendly would be fantastic if it could be fitted in :)

pilgrimmike1

Feb 22, 2011
Massive thanks and respect to you all, wish you all the best for the new year. Now, get back to winning ways as we want to see you in the prem.:clap::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here