Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Liz Costa

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I know some may not agree but I wanted to say a big public thankyou to Liz Costa and the BHASC team last night for helping get some Albion fans home last night when our minibus broke down.
I run the BHA Blues Away coaches and work closely with the other supporters groups, after our break down last night Liz came to our rescue, so from all of us Liz
Thank you very much

Jan 30, 2008
I know some may not agree but I wanted to say a big public thankyou to Liz Costa and the BHASC team last night for helping get some Albion fans home last night when our minibus broke down.
I run the BHA Blues Away coaches and work closely with the other supporters groups, after our break down last night Liz came to our rescue, so from all of us Liz
Thank you very much
complete with a wonder woman outfit :eek:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Salt of the earth. I really hate it when people criticise other Albion supporters just because they follow the club in a different way to them. We're all in this together.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Agreed a lot of them kept there heads in the sand for far to long punish:

Keep a firm hold of that grudge fellas, it will keep you company through the long cold winter evenings.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Well as an exile i was always able to contact Liz and get some idea of what was going on in that period,sure there are/were others that wanted a more direct (and i know 1 or 2 like most of use do) style. Yet remember we won alot of friends because of the style of our campaign.

Well as an exile i was always able to contact Liz and get some idea of what was going on in that period,sure there are/were others that wanted a more direct (and i know 1 or 2 like most of use do) style. Yet remember we won alot of friends because of the style of our campaign.

Got pelters when we tore down the posts from the offical supporters club but now APPARENTLY it was the right thing to do,even stayed in the ground during the walkout mr deputy!:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here