Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you, fellow promotion chasers

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For giving us yet another wonderful present, you lovely bunch (of wankers) :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
it just seems results are going our way, even when we had our bad patches and lost the huge points lead the rest could'nt catch up that close, only B'Muff but they played more. Tonight....AGAIN results go our way.....LOVELY!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
From the Huddersfield board....

"Brighton might as well start putting the bunting up. Playing for 2nd now, but only because everyone else is as poor as us."

"Brighton are near enough up now so we can pretty much forget about them."

"Bye bye Brighton..."

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Brilliant evening all round, let's push on with a win at MK!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
From the Huddersfield board....

"Brighton might as well start putting the bunting up. Playing for 2nd now, but only because everyone else is as poor as us."

"Brighton are near enough up now so we can pretty much forget about them."

"Bye bye Brighton..."

Bye bye udders field!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
The Saints Board makes very amusing reading too. Apparently, it's all because we've got a better manager - nothing to do with the players :shrug:

By the way, I take issue with the word 'chasers'; more like promotion 'people standing around a bit'.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well they are chasing but it's like an old granny trying to catch up with Usain Bolt!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Well they are chasing but it's like an old granny trying to catch up with Usain Bolt!

Whilst he is standing in a queue waiting for an order of chicken nuggets

I think I've carried this analogy too far :facepalm: - that's my problem, not knowing when to stop . . . . unlike the teams behind us!

See?

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
ill start giving it the biggun' when we're mathematically up. Although it is looking more likely.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Saints Board makes very amusing reading too. Apparently, it's all because we've got a better manager - nothing to do with the players :shrug:

By the way, I take issue with the word 'chasers'; more like promotion 'people standing around a bit'.
in fairness, we wouldn't be ten points clear of them if they had Gus and we had their mediocre manager who they thought was a world beater.

I think our board should call in the administrators. Just to give them ten points and make the league interesting again you understand.

But wait. That would only give us second place IF we can "keep up" with the scc. How's that working out?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No biggun' dude, just thanking our fellow League 1 sides for being so generous... again. I think it's good manners to recieve presents in the correct way. :thumbsup:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Pride cometh before a fall

Lets try and keep our feet on the ground until the jobs done eh.

I know we've waited a long time to be a proper club again, in a decent league with our own ground, but....
We're not there yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here