Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank-you Brighton Fans

JohnnyHudds

Apr 24, 2009
Just wanted to say what fantastic support from you guys today. Very vocal and to bring so many they are a credit to your club. Big thank-you as well because every single Brighton fan stood and applauded Boothy off the field when he was substituted, some even stayed behind for the lap of honour. Great appreciation all round for the legend and even Slade went straight over to shake his hand when he came off.

The game itself was good in spells but largely disappointing from our point of view. You were dominating until we scored and then after that it was a fairly even game but you missed the better of the chances and probably should have won.

Referee and Linesmen were crap for both of us. The amount of throwings and corners that went the wrong way were unreal.

Cox caused a few problems again for us and we struggled with Owusu and the other tall forward (sorry forgotten name) when the ball was knocked long, they were certainly a handful.

Good luck against Stockport, your one of the better teams down there that we've seen here so I'm sure you'll be fine, hopefully we'll see you next season.

HTFC

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Thanks mate, from the sounds of it Huddersfield played well and it looks good for next season for you. Hopefully we do sign Gary Roberts from you, if not Robbie Williams. :lol:

Sounded a great game of football and 2-2 seemed a fair result to me, though it would have been fairer had Davies' shot found the net not a brilliant save! But nevermind, good game good game.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Cheers mate, I went to your place in the early days when there were just the 2 sides, and nothing behind the goals.

Btw, did your first cross the line?

JohnnyHudds

Apr 24, 2009
Cheers mate, I went to your place in the early days when there were just the 2 sides, and nothing behind the goals.

Couldn't tell from where I was sat but my mate saw the replay at half time and said it did. Don't think many of your players protested it too much either.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Couldn't tell from where I was sat but my mate saw the replay at half time and said it did. Don't think many of your players protested it too much either.

One of our boys got booked for the protest

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just wanted to say what fantastic support from you guys today. Very vocal and to bring so many they are a credit to your club. Big thank-you as well because every single Brighton fan stood and applauded Boothy off the field when he was substituted, some even stayed behind for the lap of honour. Great appreciation all round for the legend and even Slade went straight over to shake his hand when he came off.

The game itself was good in spells but largely disappointing from our point of view. You were dominating until we scored and then after that it was a fairly even game but you missed the better of the chances and probably should have won.

Referee and Linesmen were crap for both of us. The amount of throwings and corners that went the wrong way were unreal.

Cox caused a few problems again for us and we struggled with Owusu and the other tall forward (sorry forgotten name) when the ball was knocked long, they were certainly a handful.

Good luck against Stockport, your one of the better teams down there that we've seen here so I'm sure you'll be fine, hopefully we'll see you next season.

HTFC

Is this Dave the Gaffer's new screen name ?.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

Even from our end when I first saw it I was confident it went in - suprised the players even protested.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Even from our end when I first saw it I was confident it went in - suprised the players even protested.

Tommy Fraser just felt the need to use it as his excuse for the weekly 'getting involved' with somebody. Absolutely shocking behaviour from a professional footballer, lucky not to get sent off. Not sure what the rule book says but what he did was ten times worse than if he had verbally abused the linesman (which I believe can be punished by straight red).

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Tommy Fraser just felt the need to use it as his excuse for the weekly 'getting involved' with somebody. Absolutely shocking behaviour from a professional footballer, lucky not to get sent off. Not sure what the rule book says but what he did was ten times worse than if he had verbally abused the linesman (which I believe can be punished by straight red).

yeah, but he is brighton through and through and tries a lot

his little tantrum made ashley coles outburst when he got sent off a couple of seasons ago seem like nothing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here