Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Thank F*** it’s Fridat drinks thread.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Cobra with my Ruby earlier on, Yellow Tail Shiraz breathing while I dive into the shower to wash ever lengthening locks and shave.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Agreed. My mates in Jersey and ordered a box from BrewDog recently with £30 shipping , not realising the name change... ended up with loads of the new 5% rather than the original 7.2% [emoji849] first world problems

The weak one is fine but by Christ the OG is nice

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
31 years to the day since my dear old Mum passed away, bless her soul. And this is the first year in 31 that I have been unable to go to Oxford to lay flowers on her stone. So I had a beautiful arrangement delivered to our house.

And, the important bit, we opened a bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte Grand Reserve Brut Black Label Champagne, and just sat in the garden, reminiscing about all the great and fun memories... cheers all.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
31 years to the day since my dear old Mum passed away, bless her soul. And this is the first year in 31 that I have been unable to go to Oxford to lay flowers on her stone. So I had a beautiful arrangement delivered to our house.

And, the important bit, we opened a bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte Grand Reserve Brut Black Label Champagne, and just sat in the garden, reminiscing about all the great and fun memories... cheers all.

Sounds a lovely moment.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Cheers Wedgee.
Nice post, best wishes to you.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Went to Marks and Spencer for the first time since the virus first hit. They have a very drinkable Spanish White (which I've had before) but they are knocking it out for a fiver as some form of promotion.

Yes a fiver.

Will have a headache in the morning.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

A lovely moment. All the best.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Originally planned to only have a couple in Brewdog but the conversation flowed so ended up staying until 10pm when they threw us out. Stuck to Punk. Oh, and a good friend asked me to be the godfather of his son. That was a nice moment.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here