Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco Hudl 2

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Anyone got any experience with this device?
I'm thinking about getting my 7 year old lad one for Christmas.
Are they any good?

We thought about getting a Hudl 2 for my 7 year old, but as it's no longer available have decided to go for an alternative in the form of the New Amazon Fire 7 Tablet, Quad-core, Fire OS, 7", Wi-Fi, 8GB, Black and at only £50 is worth the risk at his age.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y3TM6CO?tag=googhydr-21&hvadid=78652764043&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11215748534436595707&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_6zkxezii43_b

Depends on your budget but some of the HD models look pretty good. Any NSC users of Amazon Tablets as opposed to Kindles?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
thats a shame, have a hudl (not sure which model) which has been great for the lad. not brilliant but best discount tablet by far, better than the many no-brand china-tabs.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Re the Kindle Fire. I know nothing about the new one but a friend of mine who works in publishing was given one of the original versions and said it was terrible (I think unusable was the word he used).

Hopefully they've improved it, it seems the second incarnation of these budget tablets is usually a hell of a lot better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here