Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Temu shopping website.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
With online shopping very much here to stay and companies like Amazon being a major player in the market has any NSC users used TEMU ? If so any advice and recommendations.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don’t you have to recruit friends to get any of the offers?

Like “my first pyramid scheme”.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Having lopped off the tip of my finger, I bought some little plastic finger protectors from them - cost me £1.49 for ten (various sizes, some too small), including P&P. Got more than my money's worth in emails telling me my order had been picked, they were on their way, had been despatched, were with the bloke with a van, had been delivered, etc., etc!
TBF, they did actually arrive. They must have spent more that £1.49 on emails though!

billpotter72

Mar 24, 2015
I have had a few things from them, its a bit like Wish but with quicker shipping and slightly better quality.
Stand out purchase was an Arcade Emulator, 1000's of games on a hdmi stick with 2 PS1 like controllers for less than a tenner.
I am sure there is a load of tat on there as well, but I have found it to be okay.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m getting bombarded with ads for (very) cheap fishing tackle from them………the vast majority of it looks absolute shite.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
looks like Aliexpress, Chinese factories and wholesalers direct to consumers.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bought loads on there, so have a lot of my friends and family. Not all is pound shop bad, a lot is the same stuff you'd buy from other online retailers.
Unless you're one of 'those' people who won't buy China made goods......and have so much money you need to have named brands only, it's worth a punt for all the little nick nacks you need

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
As others have said, it's basically the same stuff you get on Wish or AliExpress. It's fine for some stuff, like cheap notebooks or cleaning stuff. Generally a mix of fine and tat.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Yep, used them regularly for past 6 weeks . Anything that's not 100% I've told them and got refund within 3 days . 90% of stuff has been fine including shorts t shirts etc .,can't go wrong for the money, but I'm not a slave to fashion..

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I got the advert for finger protectors, does this mean I can pick my bottom without getting a smelly finger?

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I have had a few things from them, its a bit like Wish but with quicker shipping and slightly better quality.
Stand out purchase was an Arcade Emulator, 1000's of games on a hdmi stick with 2 PS1 like controllers for less than a tenner.
I am sure there is a load of tat on there as well, but I have found it to be o

I am sure there is a load of tat on there as well, but I have found it to be okay.
Can i have a link to that please.

Bought a bunch of stuff for £20. Could have lived without it all really but as said stuff would have cost 3 times as much on eBay or Amazon gave it a go..7 port USb port with individual switches for £2! Micro SD card reader AND genuine Lenevo 64gb card for £6 total. And a very usable thermos flask with a temperature gauge for £4. It even came with a filter lid for tea bags but threw it away not realising what it was!
Nb no instructions with anything..
Not that you don't need to install the app to still get decent offers and avoid all the spamming you get if you do install it

billpotter72

Mar 24, 2015
Can i have a link to that please.
Sorry only just seen this here you go:
Its showing as £21.38 but I got it for under £10 thanks to joining discount etc.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Bought a harness for my dog. The harness itself isn't bad quality but the plastic clips are useless. My dog had it off in 10 seconds.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m getting bombarded with ads for (very) cheap fishing tackle from them………the vast majority of it looks absolute shite.
I’ve done that. 8lb line and you can snap it with ease.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here