Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Telegram from Mr Bloom. Please dont STOP.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I posted this exact link an hour ago on a new thread here

I went through all the threads to make sure no one had already posted the link before starting a new one - guess mods can delete one of them now please or combine this thread with the earlier one or vice versa?

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Reads like a 'vote of confidence' to me.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
There used to be talk of the money he has invested into the Albion, 400m wasn’t it and people saying we will have to pay it back but I wonder. He can obviously afford it and if it was paid back what would he do with it. He is a true philanthropist and he is ours!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I posted this exact link an hour ago on a new thread here

I went through all the threads to make sure no one had already posted the link before starting a new one - guess mods can delete one of them now please or combine this thread with the earlier one or vice versa?
Apologies to you, I admit I didn't look for a similar thread, as I normally do :bowdown:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Apologies to you, I admit I didn't look for a similar thread, as I normally do :bowdown:
no worries - this thread has had a much better response so more than happy if the mods could delete my earlier one.

It’s a great ’message’ either way 🙂

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
incidentally , is that his son he's been seen at games with recently. Could be our next owner in waiting

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His son has been coming with him to games for quite a while I think (inc some away games as well) but that is the long term plan which I'm sure has been documented
I was lucky enough to get an invite to the director’s box for the Blackburn game during Oscar‘s tenure. His son was there and very young. That was quite a few years ago.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
His son has been coming with him to games for quite a while I think (inc some away games as well) but that is the long term plan which I'm sure has been documented
Just like Tony back in the day, I can't remember if he was taken to the Goldstone by his Uncle Ray or Harry his Grandad. He sat only a few seats away from me then, little did I know what a wonderful contribution he would make to the club we love and to Brighton & Hove and the wider Sussex area. What a guy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here