Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teixeira

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Out of contract in summer, loved watching him play.

Though as others have said, Jorge Mendes means mid PL/Spanish club or back to Portugal most likely.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just looking at the stats on transfermarkt.co.uk and See Teixera isn't up to much at Liverpool. His one senior appearance this year was in a second string league cup side. Other than that he's warmed the bench 3 times and played a few U21s games.

As far as I know his contract's up in the summer. For the benefit of [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION], they estimate him to be worth £525K.

I'd love to see him back and playing off of the dominant midfield that we now have. Is this a realistic hope now that Solly is out until the summer?

Tex is a wonderful player but he wouldn't get into the Brighton team at the moment

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did you see him in the Liverpool B team against Exeter? MOM. Easily the best outfield player on display. No way will Klopp sell him for half a mil.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Did you see him in the Liverpool B team against Exeter? MOM. Easily the best outfield player on display. No way will Klopp sell him for half a mil.

Also did pretty well in both games against West Ham.

His contract expires in the summer, Jorge Mendes is his agent, and he is now 23. This means he would want a decent contract and if Liverpool aren't planning to utilise him, considering their current strength and reported transfer targets, then I doubt he will be offered one.. at least not to his or his agents liking with guaranteed play time.

From what I understand he's on 8k at the moment. I would expect him to move to another PL side who would be willing to more than double his contract, and would probably sit on the bench often there too, which is a shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here