Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teixeira playing for liverpool u21 on sky sports1,should we try & get him back

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Reckon Liverpool could loan him out with a deal for the club to sign him permanently after that loan period.
I would expect Prem, Portuguese and lower La Liga clubs to be interested in Tex as well.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Reckon Liverpool could loan him out with a deal for the club to sign him permanently after that loan period.
I would expect Prem, Portuguese and lower La Liga clubs to be interested in Tex as well.

A complication is that Tex's Liverpool contract expires at the end of season, due to his age they'd be due some compensation no matter what club he went to.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
On tonights performances he believes teams will be fighting to get Tex, Canos, Rossiter and Ilori.
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] we never done anything like that when I was young, although I was in the Woodcraft Folk rather than the scouts - maybe why?!

I didn't see the match but saw some of the post-match stuff. They were talking about Tex as being streets ahead of anyone else on the pitch in terms of impact, skill level and everything else.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Just saw the highlights and Tex's goal was just lovely. Pity most of these U21s will never actually play for Liverpool but better for us!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I didn't see the match but saw some of the post-match stuff. They were talking about Tex as being streets ahead of anyone else on the pitch in terms of impact, skill level and everything else.

I didn't see the game either. But was told that Tex, Canos and Rossiter were heads and shoulders above the rest. I was also told that Ilori was an assured presence at the back, that was before the late collapse though!!

It might be worth pointing out that Tex is 23 in January and a lot of those out there last night were probably around 18. I'm told Everton even had a 16 year old playing.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Its different this season. Last season,Tex,could and should have played. This season ,not so,with much better recruitment. Liverpool and Tex would want him to play.IMO a loan would not suit them.........maybe Liverpool might sell !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
'coming weeks' doesn't sound too urgent, and may just be a loan window 93-day loan.

More of the quote. I expect he means 6 month or season long loans
Depends if Rodgers names him in the 25 of course. Which is doubtful.

"I think Tiago will obviously benefit from a loan experience. going and playing in the leagues will be important for him. he had fantastic exposure in the summer playing in the European Championships where I thought he did well. And for Joao as well, he had a lovely season last year at Brighton so these boys now need to go and play with men in the leagues.

"Obviously it will be the decision of Brendan Rodgers and his staff that if these boys aren't going to be and around the starting team then they need to go and play and keep developing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
from what I have been told - any loan wont be to us.

*awaits club announcement

Why? He has stated he thoroughly enjoyed his time with us and the Liverpool coach has just said he had a 'lovely' loan here last year... Great facilities , and an even better squad now. OK, no Hyypia which surely helped clinch the loan last year, but surely we'd take another season loan again...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here