Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Teenager stabbed to death in Brighton.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone caught carrying a weapon needs to go away for 5 years minimum, zero tolerance. Anyone providing said weapon, including online selling, should get 10.
Anyone working for Robert Dyas could be bang in trouble then.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
I wandered past the crime scene earlier this afternoon. A couple of different groups of police were wandering around the surrounding streets and lifting drain covers to look inside. Presumably they're searching for the murder weapon.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You're not a victim and neither are your daughters
As long as it fits in with your political agenda all is good

Maybe finding some information, statistics or facts that prove the contrary may help your case. It's the way he took your last assumption apart in one line :shrug:

I'm really trying to help get a balanced debate going here :thumbsup:

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Maybe finding some information, statistics or facts that prove the contrary may help your case. It's the way he took your last assumption apart in one line :shrug:

I'm really trying to help you here :thumbsup:
What,crime is very low in Scandinavia?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
You're not a victim and neither are your daughters
As long as it fits in with your political agenda all is good
?????? I don't know the poster you've directed that to, or even if he/she has daughters but I'd be (am) pretty f**king p**sed off at your assumption there. 🤦‍♀️ You've accused someone of not being able to have an opinion because you've assumed it doesn't actually directly affect them..... you don't know if it directly affects them!!! Well out of line there.
Edit to add, I've edited that to add stuff and correct grammar! (y)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What,crime is very low in Scandinavia?
I haven't claimed anything here, I'm simply pointing out how statistics and facts would help your case for whatever it is you're trying to claim :shrug:

You've piqued my interest now, maybe tell us some facts about 'Scandinavia's crime'

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Terrible news - not what you expect in Brighton. I wonder if the people involved were local or were from outside Brighton. RIP
A city with a prominent nightlife that in turn will be a hotbed for drugs and an undercurrent for county lines? I wouldn’t say it’s a surprise sadly

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
?????? I don't know the poster you've directed that to, or even if he/she has daughters but I'd be (am) pretty f**king p**sed off at your assumption there. 🤦‍♀️ You've accused someone of not being able to have an opinion because you've assumed it doesn't actually directly affect them..... you don't know if it directly affects them!!! Well out of line there.
Edit to add, I've edited that to add stuff and correct grammar! (y)
Bless your cotton socks

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
The one I quoted ???
I've edited my post to add in extra questions. But you replied before I did it. So, why are you saying he doesn't have daughters & what he says is down to politics? I'm more p**sed off that you've made it personal by involving daughters (or lack of daughters) to demonstrate that you are annoyed that politics is being brought into things. Don't do that, keep to dissing peoples political opinions if you feel it's down to politics (I don't care) but don't try and gauge peoples experiences or first hand knowledge of things, even if you have 1st hand knowledge yourself.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The website Landgeist (presumably German) have an array of maps with detail down to regions within countries.

IMG_0725.png
IMG_0727.png

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Well, they are if they are stopped and searched, but you can't stop and search everyone,.

The one a lad from Horsham and a lad from Worthing were arrested for?
Why some worry about Crawley infecting the rest of Sussex with violence and crime when it's already there and always has been, is baffling to me.
Is that the murder in malthouse road?
5 teenagers were arrested on suspicion of murder was from Worthing and the rest from Crawley
Well, they are if they are stopped and searched, but you can't stop and search everyone,.

The one a lad from Horsham and a lad from Worthing were arrested for?
Why some worry about Crawley infecting the rest of Sussex with violence and crime when it's already there and always has been, is baffling to me.
If you are referring to the stabbing in malthouse road then 5 teenagers were arrested .
3 were charged with suspicion of murder 1 from Worthing and 2 from Crawley .
2 women from Crawley were also charged with assisting the offender's.
Unfortunately Crawley has seen its fair share of stabbings and murders these last couple of years.
At least 3 or 4 murder trials coming up .
We had two killings in Tilgate within a few weeks of each other..
We also see reports of stabbings that fortunately haven't led to someone dying far to often.
I'm sure Brighton has it's fair share of stabbings and murders as well.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
5 teenagers were arrested on suspicion of murder was from Worthing and the rest from Crawley

If you are referring to the stabbing in malthouse road then 5 teenagers were arrested .
Unfortunately Crawley has seen its fair share of stabbings and murders these last couple of years.
We also see reports of stabbings that fortunately haven't led to someone dying far to often.

A small conurbation, the population equivalent of Maidstone and Basingstoke, presumably similar murder rates? I know Maidstone have had some high profile stabbing murders, one outside a rapper’s gig, the ten people convicted were from London.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
I meant the ripple effect of knife crime spreading from London over the last 10 years.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/uk-knife-crime-rate-surge-home-counties-surrey-2023-hp25hxlx7#:~:text=Knife crime in the home,than 1,000 per cent increase.

We've seen street stabbing murders occurred in other Sussex towns such as Crawley, I wondered when the epidemic would hit here.

NOT an attack on Crawley.

It may as well be, living in 2 different places in Crawley over an 18 month period there has been 4 stabbings within 300 yards of where i was living of which one was fatal. This is what I know of and doesn't include a woman attacked by a man with a length of pipe 75 yards from where I lived.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
With respect, how do you know this was a drug crime? My money is on some fragile nob doing what he imagines he is supposed to do when disrespected. But we don't know, do we?
No, we don't know, such a sensitive subject too but that hasn't stopped you gobbing off three times about something you know f all about as usual.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

The first 2 arrests were lads from Worthing and Horsham, I have not followed events closely so apologies if I have been inaccurate. The point I was trying to make is that this isn't a disease that has spread via Crawley to Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here