Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Teenager given football banning order following Brighton arrest..."

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Exemplified by Chelsea ********s.

Even now, whenever they’re involved in racism or attacking folk, it seems to be obese bald men old enough to be grandads or more.

Was saying the same to a mate following that Leicester mob making dicks of themselves. It’s really odd - too many watches of football factory and trying to relive their “yoof”? Sad, in a wholly embarrassing tragic way!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The vast majority of posters on here would go absolute apeshit if a 16 year old of theirs did that :rant:

But there's a few who wouldn't and the ridiculous thing is that we all know who they are :rolleyes:

You’re right. When I read about situations like this I always think back to that father and son from Burnley though.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Let’s hope the Youth Referral Order he’s received results in a change of character. Next time, he might use the bloody knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
**** deserved everything he got - and probably more.

But it is worth comparing and contrasting with the number of banning orders imposed on the scum when they assaulted stewards, broke into the ground with no tickets and threw flares. Remind me again. How many were there?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I really want to ask aquestion about this, but worry it might be something we shouldn't discuss (could potentially identify the kid even though I'm not sure it would), but it could be an interesting look at people's responses.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I really want to ask aquestion about this, but worry it might be something we shouldn't discuss (could potentially identify the kid even though I'm not sure it would), but it could be an interesting look at people's responses.

Just do it you pussy

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
They all had the archetypal bald, fat middle aged man image. Do these people ever retire?

It makes you wonder whether these types ever come up against people in their 20s who are in good shape and into martial arts etc. I can't imagine the fat Grandads would last long in that kind of confrontation if they did. I guess those people aren't the sort to hang around outside the Bell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here