Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Teddy Jenks

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
"Interesting" views from Aberdeen supporters - they're getting a player with an earring from Brighton who must therefore be a homosexual. They seem to be quite excited - or at least obsessed - about it. Load of closet nancy-boys up there, perhaps? :wink:

https://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/45761-teddy-jenks/

The absolute state of this. You forget, occasionally, how prevalent this thing still is living in relatively liberal, progressive parts of the country.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Teddy Jenks is looking forward to ‘a change of scenery’ after swapping Premier League Brighton and Hove Albion for cinch Premiership club Aberdeen.

The Pittodrie outfit- managed by Stephen Glass – have snapped up the highly-rated midfielder from Brighton on a season-long loan. Jenks will add to Aberdeen’s midfield options ahead of their opening UEFA Europa Conference League Second Round qualifier against Swedes BK Häcken next month.

Jenks said (Red TV): “The move has been on the cards for a while. There were a few other clubs that were interested but I thought more and more about it and Aberdeen is a brilliant club with a brilliant history. It is the best option for me. I play in midfield; I like to attack a bit more than defending but I can do both.

“I have spoken to the manager. Scott Brown has joined as well so there are already some very good midfielders at the club so I will have to fight for my place. The way the manager wants to play football will suit my game. At Brighton we like to keep possession so playing here will suit my game perfectly.

“I have been at Brighton for nearly 10 years now, I started there when I was 10 years old. This is different for me, a change of scenery. Aberdeen is a long way from Brighton!”

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/brighton-talent-teddy-jenks-explains-aberdeen-loan-move/

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Wow, it’s like reading the dark ages - I’d apologise but then I’d have to admit their Scottish and that’s embarrassing.

Have to admit he does look like a young Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumkins

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Didn’t realise Scott Brown was moving to be player-coach, Teddy is going to come back with some ‘streetwise’ skills to add to his creativity - this on paper looks an excellent move to potentially create a great midfielder

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The absolute state of this. You forget, occasionally, how prevalent this thing still is living in relatively liberal, progressive parts of the country.

There’s not much liberal about Scotland outside of Edinburgh and Glasgow . Very closed in society .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow, it’s like reading the dark ages - I’d apologise but then I’d have to admit their Scottish and that’s embarrassing.

Have to admit he does look like a young Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumkins

You're spelling is diabollical.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Teddy made his official Aberdeen debut this evening - albeit in the 6th minute of stoppage time at the end of a 5-1 victory in some European competition or other:-

[TWEET]1418309193841483779[/TWEET]

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Wow - unreconstructed 1970's homophobia on display there...surely Aberdeen isn't that disconnected from the rest of the world - is it???

What a bunch of homophobic twats on that message board. Don't know much about Aberdeen, but judging by those responses it's still 1986 up there

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
On after 50 minutes. They are losing two nil but I think the opposition are better than their 5-1 first match result. Great experience for Jenks and I look forward to a positive report on the lad.

Good to see Jamie Murphy scoring for the Hibees.

TNBA

TTF

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
On after 50 minutes. They are losing two nil but I think the opposition are better than their 5-1 first match result. Great experience for Jenks and I look forward to a positive report on the lad.

Good to see Jamie Murphy scoring for the Hibees.

TNBA

TTF
....... and after 40 minutes (and forty seconds in the first leg) he has been designated as the worst player ever to play for Aberdeen. TBF, that particular poster has been designated as something like a **** by others on that website (where, to be honest, **** is just about the favourite word). Well, at least, it's one that they manage to spell better than me!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Teddy on the bench for Aberdeen again tonight for their Europa Conference Vanarama Paint Pot BetVictor Champions Cup-Winners Charity Shield fixture in Iceland:-

[TWEET]1423338908104921088[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here