Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teams stadium entrance.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Hi

Whereabouts do both teams turn up at the stadium before the match? I'm wondering also what kind of time? Or am I being hopeful on getting an accurate answer as are all In the same boat tomorrow!!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
There's a door between the West and North labelled Players and Media. I hope it's signposted inside - I don't fancy having Andy Naylor playing up front, and reading a match report written by Kaz. Second thoughts though, it'd be a laugh.

Sep 1, 2010
There's a door between the West and North labelled Players and Media. I hope it's signposted inside - I don't fancy having Andy Naylor playing up front, and reading a match report written by Kaz. Second thoughts though, it'd be a laugh.

If Naylor was up front he would wait until someone scored then claim it himself

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

LOL that's class. Certainly after having read Lualua's twitter.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Cunning, that means the away teams have to go all the way round the stadium and through hoards of Albion fans on their way in. Can't be a coincidence!

bridge

Mar 16, 2011

Ha ha quality!!

Oh right that's handy seeming I'm a north stander. I'll have a hunt for it tomorrow then.

I'm guessing they will be there long before stadium opens anyway

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Cunning, that means the away teams have to go all the way round the stadium and through hoards of Albion fans on their way in. Can't be a coincidence!

Guess away coach will drop off in area near the shop etc then.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'll have a hunt for it tomorrow then.

No hunting needed, Its between the gates to the North and the West Lower, Saw OGH coming out after the SSCF game.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
I'll go stalker style after the match then whilst queuing waiting to get amongst Dicks!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here