Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
All will be revealed by 23:00 tomorrow

So do I vote team Tony because I am a big fan of his and appreciate everything he has done for the club? Which most others seam to be doing and thinking this is what this thread is about.

Or is the question vote team Tony because we trust him to bring in some new players before the transfer window closes?
Which I'm guessing is what your question actually means.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So do I vote team Tony because I am a big fan of his and appreciate everything he has done for the club? Which most others seam to be doing and thinking this is what this thread is about.

Or is the question vote team Tony because we trust him to bring in some new players before the transfer window closes?
Which I'm guessing is what your question actually means.

The later

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
I think nearly all BHAFC fans are "Team Tony" (whatever that means) but that doesn't mean that fans can't be critical of the club. Tony has done great things for this club, that's undeniable, but there still seems to be something missing. We should be able to bring in players of a certain calibre- I'm not saying we should be attracting the Wayne Rooneys of the world, but players like Defoe (towards the end of their careers but can still do the business) I know some people think that's a little too ambitious, but that's the exact type of ambition we need to show. We can't be "plucky little Brighton" forever.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'll certainly be a member of Team Sack Everyone Actively Involved in Player Recruitment Immediately if we don't bring in at least one quality striker tomorrow.

But I still have faith that we will get at least one in that we can get excited about.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am Team Tony and will remain Team Tony whatever happens before the transfer window "slams shut".

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
No. I want a Saudi oil oligarchy brought in. No more CMS, Akpom, Bent to solve the striker problem.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What our club needs now is a proper owner - a good foreign one, not some sort of League 1 ready second rate home grown one. Chinese would be my preference, or one from Taiwan - someone who doesn't understand football, and more particularly doesn't 'get' Brighton and Hove Albion. If we can't understand him (or the consortium for which he is the figurehead) so much the better. Come on, ffs, let's drag our club into the 21st. century...........

P.S. I voted 100% team Tony..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here