Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team For Sheff Utd

KnowMe-Joe

Aug 21, 2017
4-2-2-1-1 Ryan, Lamptey, Dunk, Webster, Burn, Stephens, Mooy, March, Trossard, Murray, Maupay. BENCH: Connolly, Alexis, AJ, Propper, Montoya, Duffy, Button

Murray & Maupay need to play together.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
It’s time to stop faffing around and get back to Potterball, add some pace and all out attack.

Ryan
Alzate Duffy Dunk Burn
Mooy Propper Bissouma
Mac Allister
Connolly Maupay

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He’s a stunning player to watch, several times I thought ooh he’s ****ed here, just to turn 45 degrees and stroll off completely unchallenged. He’s got no business being a utility right back.

Also deserves credit for changing bad habits. That first game against Newcastle ? He did a horrendous dive and got booked. Since then he hasn't received another yellow or dived about. Respect to him as we don't want to see that in his game.
He has the ability to really go places providing he continues to work hard for it.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Also deserves credit for changing bad habits. That first game against Newcastle ? He did a horrendous dive and got booked. Since then he hasn't received another yellow or dived about. Respect to him as we don't want to see that in his game.
He has the ability to really go places providing he continues to work hard for it.

You mean apart from the very next game he played at Chelsea where he was booked for diving?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
.....................Ryan
..........Duffy...Dunk...Burn
March ............................. Bernardo
.....Propper..Stephens...Mooy
..........Maupay.....Murray

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ryan
Dunk Duffy Burn
Lamptey................................................ Bernardo
Stephens
Alzate................Mooy​

In front of that, perm any two from five! Personally I'd go for Murray, with Connolly to do the running for him.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I used to work with a software developer who created a program to randomly generate his order from the sandwich lady. His program would come up with three ingredients every time he ran it and he would add sweetcorn. Hey presto, a quirky, somewhat baffling concoction every time. Sometimes it would work, sometimes it really wouldn’t but he was an eccentric and it kept him happy.

I’m starting to think that Graham Potter has bought the rights to this software. He’s exchanged Dunk and Ryan for sweetcorn and even added a formation generator.

So, am I going to try and guess? Am I heck.

So basically, even if the random 3 ingredients that came up made the nicest sandwich ever, he'd ruin it. How very odd!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
.....................Ryan
..........Dunk...Webster...Burn
Montoya ............................. Bernardo
.........Propper..Stephens..
Ali J ..........Maupay.........Trossard

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So basically, even if the random 3 ingredients that came up made the nicest sandwich ever, he'd ruin it. How very odd!

With sweetcorn you mean? Yes.

Equally, if he’d come up with a brilliant combination one day he’d still go back to the generator the next. He wasn’t seeking perfection, it was chaos he was after.

Aug 7, 2014
-------------------------------Ryan-----------------------------------
Montoya----------Duffy--------------Dunk-------------Bernardo

Solly -------------Stephens----------Alzate-----------Trossard

---------------------------- Propper------------------------------

-----------------------------Maupey------------------------------

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
I dont understand how so many are leaving AJ out of starting line up. He seemed (with Alzate) to really push the team into positive action when he csme on. As others have said he can also produce great low crosses. I cannot imagine why he cant get a decent run in the team.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Ryan
Lamptey/Montoya Webster Dunk Bernardo
Ali J. Propper Mooy Macalister/March
Alzate
Maaupay Trossard

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’m in full agreement. Sweetcorn and cucumber are the scourge of the sandwich.

Yeah. I'm fine with cucumber in the right setting but it can get the **** right out of sandwiches.

You might as well just pour a thimble of water into the middle of the sandwich. Soggy city.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I dont understand how so many are leaving AJ out of starting line up. He seemed (with Alzate) to really push the team into positive action when he csme on. As others have said he can also produce great low crosses. I cannot imagine why he cant get a decent run in the team.

The thing is he is one of a number of fantastic players that make up the Brighton & Hove Albion Substitutes team. I'd wager, over a 30 minute game, they'd beat the first team!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ryan
Lamptey/Montoya Webster Dunk Bernardo
Ali J. Propper Mooy
Macalister/March
Alzate
Maaupay Trossard

Do you find you're indecisive in other aspects of your life?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here