Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Casper

Inigo - Dunk - Greer - Painter

Benno - Kish - Dicker - Smith

Sandaza - Wood​

Murray - No goals in 8?
Barnes - No goals in 6?

Not really good enough for a pair of striker's for a team top of the league is it?

Sandaza has 2 goals in how many minutes of football?

Wood looks like he could be a very good deep lying forward.

These two could prove to be a good pair.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'd play Murray as he is without peer when it comes to laying off long clearances from Ankergren; holding up and laying off; and drawing fouls - he may not be scoring but he creates opportunities. The question then is who to play off him? I'd start with Wood and have both Sandaza and Barnes on the bench.

Hoping el Abd and Sparrow will be fit to start

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Casper

Sandaza - Wood​

I'd go with El- Abd (if fit) for Dunk
& a Murray - Sandaza combination up front

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Murray gets paid to score goals not hold the ball up???
Some people just hate it when murray gets dropped:glare:

I expect some people hate it because he is the best forward at the club.
But lets replace him with a less than match fit striker who's finishing skills make Mark Farrington look like Gary Lineker.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
I expect some people hate it because he is the best forward at the club.
But lets replace him with a less than match fit striker who's finishing skills make Mark Farrington look like Gary Lineker.

Guess you are talking about Sandaza? In which case what is Glenn's goal to game time ratio, and compare that to Sandaza's?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Guess you are talking about Sandaza? In which case what is Glenn's goal to game time ratio, and compare that to Sandaza's?
Evening Hitman, I think I prefer quality to quantity in this case. I don't believe the top league one club needs to resort to comedy attackers just yet.

Do you think our dip in form has coincided with Glenns selection being farted about with? Whether that is due to a contract negotiation fallout or Gus just using him sparingly.

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
Ankergran

Calderon, Elphick, Greer, Painter;
Bridcutt, Kish, Dicker;
Bennet;
Murray, Wood.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Evening Hitman, I think I prefer quality to quantity in this case. I don't believe the top league one club needs to resort to comedy attackers just yet.

Do you think our dip in form has coincided with Glenns selection being farted about with? Whether that is due to a contract negotiation fallout or Gus just using him sparingly.

this

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard

Can hardly compare them when sandaza has played minimal time and scored 2 tap-ins. It's becoming increasingly obvious that you have some kind of personal vendetta against murray!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Ankergren
Calderon Dunk/El-Abd Greer Painter
Bennett Dicker Kishishev Smith
Murray Wood​

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
El-Abd will not play Saturday - he doesn't have the stitches out until next next Tuesday.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ankergren
Calderon, Greer, Elphick, Painter
Dicker, Kish, Bridcutt
Bennett
Wood Barnes

For whatever reason Gus prefers Barnes and Wood. I don't think Murray's performance in the first half was good enough to make Gus change his mind about him. Sandaza could make the bench.

Battipiedi could feature, but with bridcutt's performance v FC united, I think he might get the start. He could play in Kish's place, but Kish will have had a week to recover from the weekend just gone.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Murray changed the game when he came on against Southampton. The ball stuck up front, he brought other people into the game and he caused them problems. I hope he doesn't get judged for his performance on Saturday, he's our best player and I reckon he'll be far more up for a league game.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Casper

Sandaza - Wood​

As said before, would switch Dunk for El Abd if fit.
For no other reason than I think Dunk is due a stinker soon, and would hate it to be in the next 2 league games.

Also would stick Murray in for Sandaza.
He may not be in a rich vein of form at the moment, but he always tends to play better against good opposition. I still think he and Wood will get a good partnership going if given a chance. Toss up between Barnes and Sandaza on he bench for me.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Murray changed the game when he came on against Southampton. The ball stuck up front, he brought other people into the game and he caused them problems. I hope he doesn't get judged for his performance on Saturday, he's our best player and I reckon he'll be far more up for a league game.

Murray did play well at Southampton, but like Gus has stated he does not do it enough.

No point in playing a blinder if in the next 6 you are a passenger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here