Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for palace

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Montoya is competing for a place with Bruno, not Balogun.

Propper on the wing ?

I do not think that Bruno will be chanced so the right back will be either Montoya or Balogun. I went for Bong over Bernardo due to the fact that he knows and has has played Zaha well in the past. I think Zaha could expose any weakness in Bernardo.plus they have a good attacking right back in Win Bassaka., As regards Propper I wasnt saying play him out wide as per Izzy but on the left of a solid 3 man midfield with Kayal and Bissouma to stop them getting forward and leave March to do the wide tracking.

A case of horses for courses and pick a team to do a specific job.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Does CH read this board? I truly hope not.
Worried about their pace. Let's change our formation. Zaha is really scary.
Fcough.
How about we're 6 points clear of them. We are at home. How about they worry about us.
Play our best team, to our strengths.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
BG is an imbecile. Possibly an idiot savant click bait genius. Propper on the wing and knocky on the bench. Brilliant.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It's funny how wrong you can be, last week I favoured Bong over Bernado saying "Bong is a better defender" . Last two games Bernado has stepped up and looks a useful addition to the defence. Good on the ball, quick and won several headers on Saturday. I think his pace will be a plus against Zaha and Townsend.
I think we might also need some pace and intensity in midfield to close down Meyer, I'd be tempted to keep Propper and Bissouma, however Kayal and Stephens would be useful additions. Centre of midfield is starting to look stronger with great competition for places.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here