I would like to see

Koo
Bruno Greer ElAbd Bridge
Buckley Bridcutt Orlandi Lua Lua
Dobbie
Hoskins

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Drop Bruno. He was embarrassingly awful. Calderon at RB if fit, otherwise Lopez.
Bring in Dunk for Greer.
Hammond for Crofts.
Hoskins for CMS.
Dobbie for Lopez.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
1 change Hammond for Croft unless Buckley is fit then instead of Lua Lua and bring him on as a sub if needed but with time to do something not after 80 mins.

Ipswich are my team to watch climb the division to play offs in the 2nd half of the season as McCarthy is a a good championship manager.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I'm not really bothered who plays (well actually I am but it sort of sidetracks my point) but whoever it is must put in a proper and put their heart and soul into it. Make the fans proud whether we win, lose or draw. Think of Burnley last year and the spirit the team showed on that occasion when down to 9 players; where has that been of late?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Buckley is injured, end of, Poyet said last night that he is doubtful for the Newcastle game.

------ -----------PIG ------

Bruno --- Greer --- El abd --- Bridge

------------- Bridcutt

------ Crofts --------- Orlandi

Lua Lua

------------------- Dobbie

------ Hoskins

-

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Not sure any team selection will make a difference at the moment, it's psychological, we have the players good enough to beat Ipswich but won't whoever we pick - draw written all over the game.
For an instant impact change all players contracts so they only get paid if they have 3 shoots on goal a game. (It's a joke, but changes are needed in tactics/training as well as players), we can turn it around but time for Gus to earn his wages.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
May as well mix things up a bit:

---------------------Kuszczak------------------------
-----Calderon-------Greer------Dunk-------Bridge-----
--------------Bridcutt------Hammond-----------------
---LuaLua---------------------------------Orlandi-----
-------------Hoskins----------Barnes-----------------

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brezovan
Bruno Greer (C) Dunk Bridge
Lopez Bridcutt Orlandi LuaLua
Hoskins Mackail-Smith​

Traditional 4-4-2, might be a bit too open but what's the worst that can happen?

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
As per Watford but with Hammond in for the labouring Crofts and Hoskins for David Lopez. LuaLua to remain as Buckley injured. At least Hoskins will provide some much needed drive and determination plus the prospect of a bit of support for CMS. Just hope that Hammond can be a bit more mobile in midfield than Crofts was against Watford. Given what Gus said in the press conference about the defence I would not be surprised to see a return to the "old guard" with Barnes and Dicker replacing David and Crofts but let's hope not. He could go for the wingless wonders approach as he has done in away matches in the past. Remember the time when LuaLua only played in home games?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports