[Albion] Team for Chelsea (home)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Would like to see Duffy in there.....what's the situation with his illness/injury? Is it covid? Have I missed it?

Minor injury according to Naylor.

[tweet]1482077648901783554[/tweet]

From the things I've heard - Duffy's injury is more serious than being made out by the club, and is going for surgery tomorrow...

I suppose we'll see today when Potter has his press conference, but I think the club are definitely being their usual self and withholding some of the facts on injuries here...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Really surprised to see that post from you of all people - you, who have always (rightly) argued against the trend of neglecting to have a serious stab at a cup run.

We were going out of the FACup with a whimper, before Potter sent on Mwepu and the others to push us over the line.

If we can’t take the FA Cup seriously this (half) season, sitting so comfortably in the PL, then we may as well stop entering it.

Mwepu started at WBA

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Didn’t learn tons re the team from todays press con (least the bit on UT)…Lamptey fit to start (on bench as a precaution last Friday) …nothing mentioned re Adam L

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He’s at it again..getting his excuses in early

Tomas Tuchel says Albion have been handed a “huge” advantage - after complaining about a Tuesday night trip to the Amex.

The Chelsea boss delivered a series of moans about scheduling and injury risk after his side drew with the Seagulls almost three weeks ago.

This time he has argued the sides should meet on Wednesday rather than Tuesday.

Stumpy Tim

I would like to see us spring a Caicedo-shaped surprise for this one:

Sanchez
Veltman - Webster - Burn
Lamptey - MacAllister - Cucurella
Caicedo - Moder
Trossard - Maupay

I would have MacAllister as holding, with Caicedo & Moder box-to-box. I suspect Alzate will come in though

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I would like to see us spring a Caicedo-shaped surprise for this one:

Sanchez
Veltman - Webster - Burn
Lamptey - MacAllister - Cucurella
Caicedo - Moder
Trossard - Maupay

I would have MacAllister as holding, with Caicedo & Moder box-to-box. I suspect Alzate will come in though

Well he was brought back as cover for Bissouma and Mwepu, so let him cover them!

I actually know very little about him other than reading he’s a very highly rated youngster. But I’ve got no idea what style of midfielder he is and whether he’s ready to be thrown in or not.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Tomas Tuchel says Albion have been handed a “huge” advantage - after complaining about a Tuesday night trip to the Amex.

The Chelsea boss delivered a series of moans about scheduling and injury risk after his side drew with the Seagulls almost three weeks ago.

A whole 16 hours! He really is a Grade A tosser, and now officially my most hated PL manager.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Tuchel really is becoming the very worst sort of tedious, moaning pricks. Fortunately, his utterly bleak outlook on everything and complete inability to find any source of joy in being involved in professional football appears to be rubbing off on his team who are playing like they have the weight of the world on their shoulders.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Tuchel really is becoming the very worst sort of tedious, moaning pricks. Fortunately, his utterly bleak outlook on everything and complete inability to find any source of joy in being involved in professional football appears to be rubbing off on his team who are playing like they have the weight of the world on their shoulders.

Yup.. gone at the end of the season. Wont be missed.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

He really is a detestable prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports