Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Cardiff (H)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looked rather shite at Wolves, but early days. He was also upfront which probably isn't his best position. I'd chuck him in !
Murphy didn't exactly get rave reviews in his first match with us either, so perhaps Elvis will come good as well.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Looked rather shite at Wolves, but early days. He was also upfront which probably isn't his best position. I'd chuck him in !
Full debut in his best position, not playing against a team that have parked the bus, and in front of 25K at the Amex should bring out the best of him.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
So assuming Murphy is now suspended for 3 games, Bruno is injured and knowing Kazenga will be out for a few weeks, what would be your starting 11 for next Saturday? For me I would start with the following;

Stockdale
Rosenior
Greer
Dunk
Bong
Manu
Stephens
Kayal
March
Hemed
Baldock

Subs: Maenpaa, Calderon, Uwe, Ince, Zamora, Chicksen, Crofts

Rosenior naturally slips back to RB if Bruno is not match fit. A great opportunity for Elvis to show the home fans what he can do from the start in the absence of Kazenga and Murphy and Solly March has a point to prove. Bobby Z for Hemed if not fit to start. Still happy with that starting 11 despite the injuries.

Stockdale
Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Bong
Rosenior
Kayal
Stephens
March
Hemed
Baldock

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bruno and Hemed apparently fit, so can continue playing our first team, with Manu replacing Murphy on the left. Bring it on.......!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
OK, so now we have a clearer picture...

Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Hunemeier
Bong

Rosenior
Kayal
Stephens
Elvis

Baldock
Hemed

Subs : Maenpaa, Dunk, Ince, Crofts, March, Zamora, Colunga / Ward / Monakana

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Uwe
Bong

Rosenior
Stephens
Kayal
Elvis

Baldock
Hemed

Subs: Maenpaa, Dunk, Crofts, Calderon, Goldson, Ince, Zamora - notice how weak our bench is.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Uwe
Bong

Rosenior
Stephens
Kayal
Baldock

Zamora
Hemed

Subs: Maenpaa, Dunk, Crofts, Calderon, Goldson, Ince, Manu

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Subs: Maenpaa, Dunk, Crofts, Calderon, Goldson, Ince, Zamora - notice how weak our bench is.

Can I take you back to the first game of the 2014/15 season, and perhaps focus on the front three. You can then look at the bench. You can then look at our most likely first eleven, and bench. This'll make you happy. I hope.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I don't see the point of having 2 CB's on the bench and leaving out Solly March.

Me neither. But NSC needs a boo-boy and currently Solly is filling that role. Which is a shame because, if he develops that composure, he's going to be a hugely exciting player, a forward player, developed by B&HA.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I don't see the point of having 2 CB's on the bench and leaving out Solly March.

As already stated, Hughton was furious with March at Bolton, you could see him having ago at him and Calde from the sidelines as both weren't doing what they were told to do when they came on

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
As already stated, Hughton was furious with March at Bolton, you could see him having ago at him and Calde from the sidelines as both weren't doing what they were told to do when they came on

Well crap, Calde shouldn't be on the bench then either...get rid of 'em both.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
If Bruno is fit, Defence picks itself.
Central midfield again picks itself.
As does the attack.

So only the wide positions up for grabs IMO.

Stockdale
Bruno - Greer - Uwe - Bong
Rosenior - Kayal - Stephens - Manu
Hemed - Baldock​

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wonder if CH will be tempted to go 4-3-3 and play Hemed Baldock and BZ up front if Bruno is fit.

Stockdale
Bruno..Greer..Hunemier..Bong
Rosenior..Kayal..Stephens
Hemed..BZ..Baldock​

With only Rosenior playing wide and Bong getting forward on the left. I do hope if Kenwynne Jones is winning balls in the air he makes an early move to bring on Dunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here