Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Burnley

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I agree with Zamora -

Buckley - Lua Lua - CMS, Vicente and Vokes all together - wow!

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Brez

Calde
El-Abd
GG
Mattock

Navs
Razak

Vicente

Barnes
CMS
Vokes

Subs: Anks,Jara,Dicker,Buckley,Noone

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
When you have players like Lualua, Vicente, Razak, Assulin, Buckley, Noone all in the squad. It is quite staggering that Poyet's main focus seems to be on defence and not attack. When it's in attack we seem to be spoilt for choice in the midfield dept. All very strange, time to go for it, shit or bust!!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
When you have players like Lualua, Vicente, Razak, Assulin, Buckley, Noone all in the squad. It is quite staggering that Poyet's main focus seems to be on defence and not attack. When it's in attack we seem to be spoilt for choice in the midfield dept. All very strange, time to go for it, shit or bust!!!

But you just know that Gus won't.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Burnley could be without 2 of their back 4 and they're without Jay Rodriguez and Martin Paterson. I think todays a must win and the team we put out will be worthy of getting all 3 points.

Brezovan

Calderon
El Abd
Greer
Mattock

Razak
Navarro
LuaLua

Vicente

Vokes
CMS

Bench: Ankergren, Reyes, Dicker, Buckley, Barnes.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I will put my head on the line as always and be shot down in about ten mins lol.....He will replace Bridcutt with Reyes, and Buckley with Lualua....That will be it....same ole same ole...

pmsl,,,,,just heard....Cms and Vokes up front,,hurray hurray.......No width at all to supply crosses, total f***ing madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
I will put my head on the line as always and be shot down in about ten mins lol.....He will replace Bridcutt with Reyes, and Buckley with Lualua....That will be it....same ole same ole...

pmsl,,,,,just heard....Cms and Vokes up front,,hurray hurray.......No width at all to supply crosses, total f***ing madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to agree with you. No service to the front men and CMS will be made the scrape goat. f***ing defense, defense and more defense. We need a win, need wingers to supply the forwards, talk about starving the center forwards.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This is a poor line up. Our tactics are clearly just to defend for 70 minutes and then throw 2 wingers plus Barnes to try and snatch it. Why not just go for it, as Poyet said himself we cannot afford draws...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yep I find that staggering aswell,is gus an old style Italian manager?no width with all that quality on the bench is shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here