Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Bolton.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Greer will play. Dunk needs Andrews behind him when he goes forward and Andrews can't play (loan from Bolton) So the defence picks itself.

So with Orlandi ought who is the left-sided midfielder going to be? Forster-Caskey?

Both Spaniards are too right footed to play on the left of midfield. Is Stephens left footed? (I don't know?)

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
------------------------------------------------Kuzczack--------------------------------------------
Bruno------------------------------Greer--------------------Upson--------------------------Ward
---------------------------------------------------Ince----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Lopez----------------Stephens----------------------------
------------Buckley------------------------------------------------------------Lingard-------------
---------------------------------------------------Ulloa----------------------------------------------

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
------------------------------------------------Kuzczack--------------------------------------------
Bruno------------------------------Greer--------------------Upson--------------------------Ward
---------------------------------------------------Ince----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Lopez----------------Stephens----------------------------
------------Buckley------------------------------------------------------------Lingard-------------
---------------------------------------------------Ulloa----------------------------------------------

I am with you on this, although maybe Dunk for Greer is what I'd go for, although I don't think Oscar will. We also might see JFC instead of Lopez or Buckley.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
TK
Bruno GG Matty Wardy
Ince Stephens SD1
Will Leo Jesse

= away win

Updated for Orlandi's ongoing injury. We will still do it! :)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
On Bruno's Twitter, he says he is out in Manchester tonight! So looks like Caldie in instead.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On Bruno's Twitter, he says he is out in Manchester tonight! So looks like Caldie in instead.

Something tells me you're reading that off the irritating & not remotely funny fake Bruno account.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh! Dear. :facepalm:

Easy mistake to make. The idiot who does it throws in a few Spanish phrases every now & again. But it's been confirmed by people at the club to be a fake. Bruno does have an account but hasn't used it for a couple of years at least I think.

Tweets such as "the ref's a wanker" & "**** it, I'm having a **** over Solly's goal" buried down the timeline are the giveaway for anyone who can be bothered to read that far.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Easy mistake to make. The idiot who does it throws in a few Spanish phrases every now & again. But it's been confirmed by people at the club to be a fake. Bruno does have an account but hasn't used it for a couple of years at least I think.

Tweets such as "the ref's a wanker" & "**** it, I'm having a **** over Solly's goal" buried down the timeline are the giveaway for anyone who can be bothered to read that far.

Yep, saw those some time ago, but Ruben following him, and others made it look Kosher.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hasn't anybody remembered that Ward can't play against his home club? Calde will probably be LB or Chicksen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here