Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Blackburn

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Reflecting on last night's game I wonder what team Gus will put out on Saturday? I'm hoping it will be something like the team that played most of the 2nd half, but with Calderon if fit?

Kuszchak
Bridge
Greer
El Abd
Calderon
Lopez
Bridcutt
Hammond
Barnes
KLL
CMS

I really hope we take the game to Blackburn rather than sit back, they are in a poor run of form and we need to capitalise. Its a game that we are capable of winning if we are positive and should have some momentum after last nights comeback. I think KLL has earned a start over Buckley and maybe Barnes might come in for Crofts to give a better balance. Although Lopez looks like he might do a job I suspect Gus would prefer to send out a pukka RB if Calderon is available. If we can find the style of play we had in long periods and the chances created at Charlton and Huddersfield then it should be a good game.

I hope Hoskins and Buckley will also come on from the bench at some point.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Reflecting on last night's game I wonder what team Gus will put out on Saturday? I'm hoping it will be something like the team that played most of the 2nd half, but with Calderon if fit?

Kuszchak
Bridge
Greer
El Abd
Calderon
Lopez
Bridcutt
Hammond
Barnes
KLL
CMS

I really hope we take the game to Blackburn rather than sit back, they are in a poor run of form and we need to capitalise. Its a game that we are capable of winning if we are positive and should have some momentum after last nights comeback. I think KLL has earned a start over Buckley and maybe Barnes might come in for Crofts to give a better balance. Although Lopez looks like he might do a job I suspect Gus would prefer to send out a pukka RB if Calderon is available. If we can find the style of play we had in long periods and the chances created at Charlton and Huddersfield then it should be a good game.

bruno might be fit for saturday

D

Deleted member 18477

Why are you dropping Buckley? 1 bad game? Dear oh dear! Having 1 winger again will not give us better balance! Having 2 will! The teams at the top play 2 wingers every match! Do we not want to be top? They also have a striker who can hold up the ball so we should be playing our striker who can do that! We also need players who can shoot from distance, score a free kick and maybe a penalty if needed so let's do that too! Taking all that into account our best team currently for me is...

Koooshack

Bruno/Calde - Greer - el abd - bridge

Crofts/Hammond - bridcutt

Buckley - David - lualua

Hoskins

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Kuszchak
Bridge
Greer
El Abd
Calderon
Lopez
Bridcutt
Hammond
Barnes
KLL
CMS

-------------Kuszack-------------

Calde----Dunk--ElAbd----Bridge

Buckley--Lopez--Bridcutt--KLL

-------Hoskins---Dobbie----------

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
--------------------- KOOSHAK ------------------------

BRIDGE ---- GREER ---- ELABD ---- CALDERON

----------------------BRIDCUTT-------------------------

LUA LUA --- HAMMOND --- LOPEZ --- BUCKLEY

-------------------------CMS------------------------------

Hoskins and Dobbie to come off the bench and freshen up the attack.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
-----------------Kuszczak-------------------

Bruno/Calderon----Dunk----El-Abd-----Bridge

-----------------Bridcutt--------------------

---------Lopez---Hammond---Dobbie---------

---------------------------------------LuaLua

----------------Barnes-----------------------

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
--------------------Tommy K------------------

Bruno (Calde) ---- Greer-----El Abd------Bridge

-------------Bridcutt------Hammond----------

Buckley------Spanish Dave---------KLL--------

--------------Hoskins-----------------------

Subs:

Brez
Crofts
Dobbie
Barnes
Dunk
Vicente?
Mackail-Smith

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would go for the 3 points and controversially name the following team

Kuszczak

Calderon/Bruno
Greer
El Abd
Bridge

Hammond

Buckley
Lopez
Lua Lua

Hoskins/Barnes
CMS

I think that we looked a lot better when Hammond dropped back and Bridcutt went off. LB has had a good season but the last couple of games has been a shadow of himself and perhaps needs resting for a a game or two.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I would go for the 3 points and controversially name the following team

Kuszczak

Calderon/Bruno
Greer
El Abd
Bridge

Hammond

Buckley
Lopez
Lua Lua

Hoskins/Barnes
CMS

I think that we looked a lot better when Hammond dropped back and Bridcutt went off. LB has had a good season but the last couple of games has been a shadow of himself and perhaps needs resting for a a game or two.

Very controversial, and probably the most attacking line-up I've seen suggested for a long time! That team would definitely prompt a high-scoring game...

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
We need to give either Hoskins or Dobbie a run of half a dozen games, even if it means CMS missing out, otherwise we are never going to find out if they are any good or why Gus bought them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here