Trossard-Sarmiento-Groß-Bissouma-March
Maupay​

Something like that probably

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not quite….came on late against Leeds

Ha! Perhaps his first home start ? Surprised nobody has him in their first 11. He’s one of the few players we’ve had since Knockaert in his prime who terrifies defenders. And he’s only 19. If he’s good enough to have 20 mins v Argentina then you’d hope he can cope v Norwich.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ha! Perhaps his first home start ? Surprised nobody has him in their first 11. He’s one of the few players we’ve had since Knockaert in his prime who terrifies defenders. And he’s only 19. If he’s good enough to have 20 mins v Argentina then you’d hope he can cope v Norwich.
I’ve got him in my first eleven.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Exciting prospect…’carries’ the ball well….really hope to see him on Saturday

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I would be surprised if he's ready to start given he presumably didn't get back from international duty until today and is working his way to fitness.

Could be a bloody exciting player though. Hope to see him get 25 mins

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

Lol

How come Caicedo never plays then? He has played more than 20 minutes of international footbay and cost a big fee!!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
——————Steele———————
——Veltman - Duffy - Dunk ———-
Alzate - Mwepu - Bissouma - Cucurella
— Sarmiento - Ferguson - Trossard

But I know won’t happen and hopefully we have a couple of other players available. Miss Welbeck, Webster, Lamptey for sure.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
——————Steele———————
——Veltman - Duffy - Dunk ———-
Alzate - Mwepu - Bissouma - Cucurella
— Sarmiento - Ferguson - Trossard

But I know won’t happen and hopefully we have a couple of other players available. Miss Welbeck, Webster, Lamptey for sure.

Miss Welbeck? Blimey you can get a lot of medical procedures done during an International break these days!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
GP has said that Webster, Caicedo and Lallana are out at the press conference, so I'd hope for something like this:

-------------------------- Sanchez ------------------------------
Lamptey ------ Veltman ---------- Dunk ------ Cucurella
---------- Mwepu ------ Bissouma ----- MacAllister ------
----------------- Trossard ----------- Moder ------------------
------------------------ Maupay ---------------------------------

More pace, guile, dynamism with that line-up. Welbeck to come on after an hour or so, Alzate at some point too.

I'd go for this but I'd swap Moder and Mac Allister positions.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm not in favour of dropping Bissouma because he's tired but I'm definitely in favour of dropping Bissouma because he's spent two months looking like he can't be arsed with it (or us)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Lol

How come Caicedo never plays then? He has played more than 20 minutes of international footbay and cost a big fee!!

Probably because Caicedo plays centre mid where we already have Bissouma, Lallana, Moder, Groß etc. Sarmiento is the only player we have that loosely fits the same skill set as Trossard ie can run at players with the ball.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A Norwich win is 7-1 :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not in favour of dropping Bissouma because he's tired but I'm definitely in favour of dropping Bissouma because he's spent two months looking like he can't be arsed with it (or us)

It was so horrifying to see a 'Tackles and Interceptions from the last 5 games' post from The Other 14, that not only Bissouma wasn't top of it - he didn't even feature, I screamed for a policeman.
(Unsurprisingly no Albion player featured)

An interested Biss would have claimed top spot in the first half of game #1 and then could have downed tools, yet still have been top four and a half games later.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I have friends in Suffolk, one supports Albion and the other Norwich. Neither can face coming on Saturday! :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here