Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team against Norwich?

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
It's a shame Caicedo won't be playing, he was awesome against Argentina and Mac was great too. However, Caicedo also made a nasty tackle on Mac. Trossard also had a great game, a goal and two assists is unknown in Albion shirt since Christ was a cowboy. That Minomento? looks a serious prospect as well, made Ryan look a chump. Whilst climbing the table would be lovely, I am getting excited about next season already and that's not something we've been able to do so early in a Premier season..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a shame Caicedo won't be playing, he was awesome against Argentina and Mac was great too. However, Caicedo also made a nasty tackle on Mac. Trossard also had a great game, a goal and two assists is unknown in Albion shirt since Christ was a cowboy. That Minomento? looks a serious prospect as well, made Ryan look a chump. Whilst climbing the table would be lovely, I am getting excited about next season already and that's not something we've been able to do so early in a Premier season..

Wait till all of them have been Pottered.

'why pass forward once, when you can pass all the way back to Sanchez?'

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It was so horrifying to see a 'Tackles and Interceptions from the last 5 games' post from The Other 14, that not only Bissouma wasn't top of it - he didn't even feature, I screamed for a policeman.
(Unsurprisingly no Albion player featured)

An interested Biss would have claimed top spot in the first half of game #1 and then could have downed tools, yet still have been top four and a half games later.

Dunk's form over the last few games has , by his own admission not been up to his usual standards - not very different to Bissouma. They both set high standards. It happens. Not seen many claims on here though that he is "uninterested" or has "downed tools"?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Whether starting or coming off the bench I think I would have Sarmiento involved. He looked great for the u23s and will be full of confidence after his success with Ecuador.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I always wonder why people imagine that Albion are the only club that suffers from players who get injured and their path back to fitness is not as expected. (Even if for most players it is)

I guess it was checking each week whether Izquierdo was match fit - for about 2 years - that started it. Plus I was brought up in the era of players playing through the pain - Norman Gall , Jimmy Case etc. Nowadays it is different but extremely frustrating. Do other Clubs "mislead" on injury times like us - maybe they do.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I guess it was checking each week whether Izquierdo was match fit - for about 2 years - that started it. Plus I was brought up in the era of players playing through the pain - Norman Gall , Jimmy Case etc. Nowadays it is different but extremely frustrating. Do other Clubs "mislead" on injury times like us - maybe they do.

If you mean they have players who don’t recover completely as expected then yes. They all do. Yes It’s frustrating and we’d all love to see Webster back and Lallana 100% , but it’s hardly “typically Brighton”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here