severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stockdale
Bruno. Greer. Dunk. Rosenior
March. Stephens. Kayal. Murphy
Hemed. Wilson

Subs: Maenpaa. Calderon. Hunemeier. Manu. Van la Parra. Zamora. JFC

Edit: just seen I could've saved myself some effort and just "liked" Chaileyjem's selection :thumbsup:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
id have tommy helmet instead of Zamora . I think hes been playing well but just needs a goal . Wilson I think will take the pressure off him . predict a goal for helmet sat
The Helmet has got to be the most unlucky striker....even last week BZ scored from his crossbar rebounding shot. How many times has he hit the woodwork or had miraculous saves from the goalies (NottsF..1st match for example) ISRAELI men, alleluia

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bobby on first, then the Man U wonder boy for the last 30 minutes...not the other way around

I've gone for pace to start mainly because we are at home. Going to be interesting to see what CH does. My main concern is that with March and Murphy starting we are maybe a little lightweight. They are a fairly rugged side and I nearly suggested JFC to start ahead of Murphy as he knows how to put his foot in.
I heard Birmingham were going to start Solomon-Otabor who is very green but very quick. Hopefully they will now go with Vaughan instead who has real class but is much more predictable which is why I think Dunk will keep his place at least until his next mistake.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
and probably Maenpaa, Calde, Uwe, JFC/Ince, Van La Parra, Elvis, Zamora

Injured: KLL, Crofts, Baldock, Bong

Out of favour: poor old Danny Holla and blimey Adam Chicksen is back with us for once..
Waiting for some inevitable suspensions: Goldson.

Delighted to inform you of something: on Monday, the five-yellow card suspension no longer holds. Only Greer is on four cards, see:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...ipper_Greer_walking_a_disciplinary_tightrope/

Which has the following sentence: Another yellow card before next Monday’s suspension cut-off for accumulating five would rule him out of Charlton’s visit the following Saturday.

Controversial, but I'd have Goldson on the bench instead of Calde.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Hunemeier
Rosenior

March
Kayal
Stephens
Murphy

Wilson
Zamora

Subs : Maenpaa, Calderon, Dunk, JFC, Van La Parra, Elvis, Hemed

Spot on. Really believe if this boy settles quickly and has a good training session on Friday, we will go on to win 4-0 and i don't necessarily mean he will score, but his pace and movement
will create opportunities galore all over the park, expecting Stephens to grab at least one. It's what we've been missing.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Stockdale
Bruno Greer Dunk Rosenior
March Kayal Stephens La Parra
Hemed Wilson

Subs: Maenpaa, Calde, Uwe, JFC, Murphy, Manu, Zamora

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales