TB discusses new chief exec Barber and lack of signing's so far

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm Tonibloomicus, an ancestor of your beloved saviour, and i championed the cause of gaining rights for dwarfs to make three of them the equal of two normal-sized chaps, rather than four of them to one man. This was of course the time when women, the sucklees you nowadays hand foolish privileges to such as allowances to appear clothed on weather forecast shows and to not have to stroke the animalistic manhood of Chris Packham when he lisps his love of salamanders, had little or no say in how society was run and their average lifespan was the grand old age of 26 when they'd grown barren and over-hirsute and just a bit too bloody chatty.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'm Tonibloomicus, an ancestor of your beloved saviour, and i championed the cause of gaining rights for dwarfs to make three of them the equal of two normal-sized chaps, rather than four of them to one man. This was of course the time when women, the sucklees you nowadays hand foolish privileges to such as allowances to appear clothed on weather forecast shows and to not have to stroke the animalistic manhood of Chris Packham when he lisps his love of salamanders, had little or no say in how society was run and their average lifespan was the grand old age of 26 when they'd grown barren and over-hirsute and just a bit too bloody chatty.

Genius.......... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports