Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tattooist recommendation

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
can anyone recommend a good tattooist or tattoo parlour in the brighton area.

cheers.

p.s.

it aint for me

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Personally, I use Angelic Hell in North Road, Brighton.

It's a bit pricy, but they do very good work.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Mick @ The Blue Dragon in North Road

best in Brighton by a country mile ...

zoom

Mar 20, 2008
Temple Tattu - No one else will do.

And that my friend is a fact....

A guy called Adam does the best work i have ever known in there, he doesnt use the standard tattoo gun but uses a needle on a bamboo, so the work and detail is amazing. Seriously couldnt recomend this place enough.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I walked past Temple Tattu the other day and it seems to now be called Bespoke Tattoos. Don't know if it is a new name, or if they have moved?

I got work done there and it was top standard and good people. I also have a mate who had a lot done in Angelic Hell and that was very good too.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I walked past Temple Tattu the other day and it seems to now be called Bespoke Tattoos. Don't know if it is a new name, or if they have moved?

I got work done there and it was top standard and good people. I also have a mate who had a lot done in Angelic Hell and that was very good too.

Same people, updated image.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Jason (Mosseri) at INTOYOU TATTOO. Used to work at Temple & the best artist I have had the pleasure of using. Had some outline work done by him several weeks ago & it's absolutely stunning. Highly recommended :bowdown:

ps I think he needs to pay me a commission after that shpiel! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Danny Fuller at the Red Dragon in Horsham is the Best in the business and also Lee at Inktruzion in Crawley is also very highly regarded within the trade.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Danny Fuller at the Red Dragon in Horsham is the Best in the business and also Lee at Inktruzion in Crawley is also very highly regarded within the trade.

Can vouch for Danny-he's done all 3 of mine. Most of you are probably aware he started off in Blue Dragon in Brighton but now tattoos out of his Red Dragon studio in Horsham as We Hate Palace says.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here