Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoo

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
girl-56-stars-tattoed-on-face.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's very chavy. Unless you're armed forces. Or getting your footy club enscribed. There, I think I've covered myself :wave:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I have "heard" all the celebs get theirs done at Tattoo Portland Road.

tattoing at Gunpoint was good also

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Bodies are symmetrical and beautiful. Leave it that way. NO TATTOOS...... EVER!
Whatever you think looks 'cool' now you won't consider so in five, ten, fifteen, twenty, thirty etc. years unless it's a BHAFC round crest well done.

Oh...you said no lectures.. Doh!

I've had mine 15 years and still no regrets

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The bloke in the new tatoo shop in Burgess Hill has dane a few of my mates' tatoos. Very good at the japanese type stuff, does it all freehand. Probably won't do an Albion badge though if that's what you're after.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Someone I know got his done in Chinese script by some bloke in New York.

When he showed it to some Chinese girl back here she told him the bloke had just written a load of rubbish and certainly not his girlfriends name as he had asked for!

I got a tattoo done at Magnus Opus.I got only got a blue star on my writst after being talked out of getting bhafc on my wrist due realising how awful it will look when I am older but they portfolios are amazing. Would defiently go back there again if I choose to have anymore.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Someone I know got his done in Chinese script by some bloke in New York.

When he showed it to some Chinese girl back here she told him the bloke had just written a load of rubbish and certainly not his girlfriends name as he had asked for!
Yeah, I heard a similar story about a woman who went to Thailand and asked a local tattoist for the word 'Peace' (in Thai) to be tattoed on her arm. When she got back to England she was walking down the street proudly showing off her new tatoo and saying it meant 'peace'. She was evetually stopped by a Thai woman who asked curiously "Why have you got the word 'peas' tattoed on your arm?"

And PS - Lush is right.

Mar 13, 2008
Whatever you get, when you're old it will look like a map of Norway.

I will just get a map of norway then. Shorten the whole process down.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
If you are looking for really detailed work Darren Stares has won awards internationally.
He is regarded as Britains Number One for producing designs from photos, so you can get a really unique piece of work, hence the business name.
Unique Tattoo, Darren Stares
He is based in Portsmouth and is hard core Pompey I will tell you. Very reasonably priced for his work.

Mar 13, 2008
Magnus Opus, Nine or Angelic Hell it is then. Depends on price.

Do they all do everything or do some only do the fancy stuff? Just looking at getting some writting done. Not a sleeve or anything.

Mar 13, 2008
Has anyone been to custom in worthing? Thinking of going there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here