Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoo cover up

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw a woman the other day who had a pink bow tattood on the back her her neck. It looked RIDICULOUS.

That is all.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I saw a woman the other day who had a pink bow tattood on the back her her neck. It looked RIDICULOUS.

That is all.

I sense your not keen on tattoo's. I saw a lady with a ribbon on her foot and going slight up her leg it looked as though it was thread through her skin, looked amazing!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I sense your not keen on tattoo's. I saw a lady with a ribbon on her foot and going slight up her leg it looked as though it was thread through her skin, looked amazing!!

Your perception is correct. I am of the opinion that tattoo's are for sailors, travellers and fairground ride operators, and I have yet to see a tattoo on a woman that has in any way enhanced her appearance.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Your perception is correct. I am of the opinion that tattoo's are for sailors, travellers and fairground ride operators, and I have yet to see a tattoo on a woman that has in any way enhanced her appearance.

If thats your opinion, I think Tattoo art has changed though and also the "stigma" sounding tattoos is changing alot in society

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing

100% agree! They are horrible.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Many thanks for all the replys. I'm filled with encouragement. I'll have to get down to a few shops and see what they say, i'llbe sure to keep everyone posted.

Perhaps if anyone one knows a lot about cover ups I could send them a pic of my current tattoo so you could see if you think it's do-able?

Out of interest, if it came to it, and I needed to get laser treatment, how much would this cost?

Many thanks once more

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If thats your opinion, I think Tattoo art has changed though and also the "stigma" sounding tattoos is changing alot in society

Beckham has been a trailblazer in this field I suppose, dutifully followed by pretty much anyone who laces up a pair of boots. Its got to the point where with most footballers you don't know whether to look at them or read them.

I still think they all look manky. I've just never quite got my head around quite why people feel the urge to draw permanently on themselves, and I include my own daughter in that. She's got a small anchor on her ankle, and a 'peace' sign on the top of her foot. It looks shit.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Just out of interest, how many laser sessions would you need to fade a black/grey tattoo that much, or get rid completely ? Reason I ask is that I'm also after a rework or cover up on a large tattoo and was thinking about laser treatment.

I have had 5 sessions so far and I would think another 3 would do it, btw I'm having tribal crap taken off and as you must know its just dark blue/black st George's clinic in kemp town is where I go, go along and have a chat with him , after all there's no rush, and better to get it right 2nd time round, for about 30 minutes it costs me £80

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Eas10 you can't say that about your daughters tattoo (did make me laugh though) withdean e-mail info[MENTION=20643]seve[/MENTION]nsinstattoo.com they will give you an honest and straight opinion

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Cherub-wings-cover-up-large.jpg
sugar-skull-girl-face-cover-up-large.jpg
cover-up01.gif

cover-up02.gif
cover-up03.gif
cover-up04.gif

And they all look bloody awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports