Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tarkowski (Dirty B'stad)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Refs are scared to give big decisions against Dyche and his team, it's blindingly obvious. Such an obvious second yellow. That wanker Tarkowski always seems to get away with it.
Whereas I feel like ever since RdZ made his comments we’ve had the rough end of a few and indeed he himself is being targeted

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He’s spent a decade being coached by Dyche, is it any wonder he’s a dick? He’s like one of those poorly trained dogs with a terrible owner.
He's ALWAYS been a prick, didn't need Dyche to bring it out of him. He downed tools at Brentford in order to force his move through to Burnley.

Ask any Bees fan about him and they will spit on your back.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not only is he dirty, he’s an absolutely terrible footballer. The only time he tried to make a moderately difficult pass today, he shanked it out of play. His ability is almost as cringeworthy as the clip of him chatting up his own wife.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Worse, Michael Keane (lambasted by Evertonians for years for being sh1t) has 12 England caps.
Imagine even Everton fans thinking you're shit. The horror.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Refs are scared to give big decisions against Dyche and his team, it's blindingly obvious. Such an obvious second yellow. That wanker Tarkowski always seems to get away with it.
Indeed. And scared to give Dyche a yellow - despite him ranting at the official and being out of his technical area for most of the match.
Whereas I feel like ever since RdZ made his comments we’ve had the rough end of a few and indeed he himself is being targeted
It does seem as though the slightest transgression gets him a yellow. Whereas Dyche.....(see above).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s spent a decade being coached by Dyche, is it any wonder he’s a dick? He’s like one of those poorly trained dogs with a terrible owner.
Which reminds me of that YouTube thing with Dyche explaining football with board and magnetic counters. As laughable as Joey Barton talking French.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Which reminds me of that YouTube thing with Dyche explaining football with board and magnetic counters. As laughable as Joey Barton talking French.
I remember that one

1000008776.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here