Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tammy Abraham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I dunno he’s got everything you’d want strong quick can finish good vision and knows the division if we could get him I’d rather him than Nunez, edouard et al

Yes ... yes ........... yes ...... all that. But still no.

Just my worthless opinion - which will change dramatically if GP wants him and we sing him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Saw it on Twitter u don’t need to be itk to know that Lampard don’t really want him as he’s bringing in strikers

Worried about the people he surrounds himself with to be honest. The rumoured £1m sweetener demanded for someone in his circle that put us and Newcastle off the loan a few years ago still wrangles.

If can join us baggage free, then yes. He obviously knows Tariq who I’d hope is singing our praises.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Can’t see any suggestion anywhere he could be available?
Would be a great signing in my opinion. Still only 22 and scored consistently at around a 1 in 2 ratio for 4 years already.
Zero chance of it happening though.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Worried about the people he surrounds himself with to be honest. The rumoured £1m sweetener demanded for someone in his circle that put us and Newcastle off the loan a few years ago still wrangles.

If can join us baggage free, then yes. He obviously knows Tariq who I’d hope is singing our praises.

Yer I forgot about the entourage! Well if there’s anyone that could straighten him up it’ll be our gpot

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
topscorer.jpg

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Saw it on Twitter u don’t need to be itk to know that Lampard don’t really want him as he’s bringing in strikers

Werner and Havertz are replacing Willian and Pedro, not Abraham.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
and we think leeds are deluded

I would’ve told you that you were deluded if you said we would’ve signed Lallana this season, or if the man who steps into Messi’s number 10 boots (when missing) for the Argies would play for us. Or if we could sign a highly rated young defender from Chelsea.
Or if Leeds would loan us Ben White for a season!

But it has happened, yes even Ben Bloody White!
Are you deluded?

However I do think that signing Tammy would probably be next level to the above (Well, apart from the Leeds loanee, of course)
I also don’t think we will be able to sign him, but I also don’t think you or I should (like Leeds, the media & the rest of the footballing world) underestimate BHAFC.
:albion2:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
T.A. is a whole different level of signing to Adam L who is still a massive coup for us as you state. Champions League teams would be all over him and know he has sell on value and potential where-as Lallana is a known comodity with some minor risk finance wise.

The suggestions of T.A. are as crazy as Giroud who had basically agreed to earn 100,000 plus for Inter Milan and play in one of the 10 best clubs in the world currently, but might fancy it here a bit more?

It's the difference between signing Vicente at his peak or 5 years later when still a bloody good option and 'coup'.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
T.A. is a whole different level of signing to Adam L who is still a massive coup for us as you state. Champions League teams would be all over him and know he has sell on value and potential where-as Lallana is a known comodity with some minor risk finance wise.

The suggestions of T.A. are as crazy as Giroud who had basically agreed to earn 100,000 plus for Inter Milan and play in one of the 10 best clubs in the world currently, but might fancy it here a bit more?

It's the difference between signing Vicente at his peak or 5 years later when still a bloody good option and 'coup'.

I don’t come on nsc to read sense mate

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just checked online and can confirm he is Villa through and through so it’s a no from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I read recently how Villa fans were annoyed that there was no "to buy" clause. When asked about it Dean Smith grumbled "we won't ever let that happen again". Which I thought was interesting on two fronts. Firstly, it reminded me of Leeds fans in our current situation. Secondly, if Smith thinks that from now on they'll demand loans have a "to buy" clause, I think there's a bloody good chance that they'll never get loaned a player again. Certainly not one from a bigger club who is better than anything they've got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here