Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It's not a done deal, it's been reported that we have made a counter offer. I would be very excited if we managed to get him for the season.

Where is that being reported?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Come on Tammy, you will love it here.

This. We can't offer 50,000 fans at home but I reckon we tick every other box for the player - sold out home matches, great facilities, Chelsea links, close to London, the right pay deal...

I can't believe simply paying him more will get him to sign for us. Leaving aside the fact that Newcastle would probably match it this is not about money, at least in the short term.

His objective is to get into Chelsea's first team where he will earn a lot more than we or Newcastle will pay him now. His decision must be which club would benefit him more in his goal of first team Chelsea football.

If he thinks that's Newcastle then fair enough, good luck to him

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
This. We can't offer 50,000 fans at home but I reckon we tick every other box for the player - sold out home matches, great facilities, Chelsea links, close to London, the right pay deal...

Obviously agree with all of the above. Wonder whether he thinks a) Newcastle have a better chance of doing well next season (create more chances, score more goals) and/or b) he would have more exposure at Newcastle ie would he get noticed more for scoring 12 goals for Brighton or Newcastle?

Not my view of course but I've got blue and white specs on. Just trying to put myself in his shoes.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I suspect it will come down to where he thinks he will get most game time. And if there is not much in that then hopefully location will swing it our way.

He cant lose whatever he chooses really. He goes to 2 great clubs.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tomori and him are likely mates, I hope that swings it.

Of course, if Tomori himself, fancies another spell here, he'll be persuading his mate NOT to, so as not to take up our quota of ONE allowed Chelsea loanee!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Of course, if Tomori himself, fancies another spell here, he'll be persuading his mate NOT to, so as not to take up our quota of ONE allowed Chelsea loanee!

Or we attempt to buy Tomo?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here