Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Talksport

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is it me, or did it just get REALLY boring? Nearly fell asleep at the wheel and caused a pile-up on the A23

EDIT one day later - FYI, this was just a joke, as our very own El Pres was a guest on Talksport

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is it me, or did it just get REALLY boring? Nearly fell asleep at the wheel and caused a pile-up on the A23
Half an hour of DULLness. Personally I’d throw a brick through the TV screen and demand my licence fee back from Gary Lineker.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Haven’t listened since Tommy Boyd’s Human Zoo…

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Was that chap from Sheffield Hallam on again....the past couple of weeks have been even DULLER than usual...?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I haven’t listened for something like 20 years when I used to catch the breakfast show on the way to work. It used to be Brazil, someone called Beaky, someone called Porky and someone called the Moose. It was like a comedy show, all of them talking bollox.
I enjoyed those days - Parry and Graham were amiable buffoons, Parry in particular capable of talking hilarious tripe. I still listen to TS in the gym some mornings - McCoist and Townsend are alright as are Sawyer and Cascarino at the weekends and I like Simon Jordan (there, I said it) but I can't listen to Gabby 'what about the Villa ?' Agbonlahor and Brazil.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I thought Talksport was getting dull then got in the car when my wife had Radio 2 on. Talksport is an absolute riot in comparison to that garbage.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Drivetime show is really dull. Main presenter (don't know his name) just comes across as gobby and ill-informed.
You are referring to Andy Dickhead Goldstein … who as well as being a gobby tit is a MU supporter

I find the 1/4pm show palatable while i am working ….and do quite like listening to White and Jordan …….then at the other end of the spectrum is Cundy and O’Hara 🤦‍♂️

Rory Jennings and some guy who’s name escapes me do a show that is the perfect cure for insomnia

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You mean somebody actually listens to it?

Really?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I listened to a bit while channel hopping, it was Andy Goldstein arguing with Darren Bent:

IF ARSENAL FINISH 2ND IS THAT FAILURE ? YES or NO?
erm
well
errrr

Grow up

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I only tune in, say once a fortnight, to the 10am show if something funny’s happened such as Manure are on a non-winning streak. I do like Jordan’s cutting assassinations, even though he’s incredibly pompous and hypocritical.

The rest is boring. Hawksby & guests is now soporific, Danny Kelly’s Monday lunchtime round up full of glaring double standards, the jokey breakfast show unfunny, whilst the Goldstein and Bent’s ‘banter’ over Manure v Arse is f@cking tedious.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
It gets boring at times, including yesterday morning. I got a bit excited when they started talking about the general malaise of poor old Palace, but it went on and on and on - after 45 mins I almost started to feel sorry for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here