Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Talksport until 1 - sounds like an Albion/Mac Allister/Manure/West Ham show

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jim White was at the Amex on Saturday, already gushing with praise for us. With an interview with Mac A at some stage before 1pm.
Is Jim Shite ever anything less than "gushing" ? He has his tongue rammed so far all the way up Jordan's arsehole, he could lick the flake on his ice cream. I suspect he fellates him in the lift up to "the 17th floor of the News Building" as we are constantly reminded of where they do their show from. Oh, and its now "OFFICIALLY" Monday afternoon folks. Yes, 4 minutes past 12. That is official. Thanks Jim :rolleyes:

Anyhoo. Great interview with Mac. But as expected it all quickly switched into what a shambolic clusterfuck West Ham have become. Crisis clubs are always bigger news.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Is Jim Shite ever anything less than "gushing" ? He has his tongue rammed so far all the way up Jordan's arsehole, he could lick the flake on his ice cream. I suspect he fellates him in the lift up to "the 17th floor of the News Building" as we are constantly reminded of where they do their show from. Oh, and its now "OFFICIALLY" Monday afternoon folks. Yes, 4 minutes past 12. That is official. Thanks Jim :rolleyes:

Anyhoo. Great interview with Mac. But as expected it all quickly switched into what a shambolic clusterfuck West Ham have become. Crisis clubs are always bigger news.
Beautiful.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I quite liked that bit, with the downcast Hammers fan arguing with Keane/Jordan :lol:.

The difference for me this time, unusual for TS, was that White was actually at the game. He commented on things that happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here