Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Talksport until 1 - sounds like an Albion/Mac Allister/Manure/West Ham show

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just moved my car and heard a snippet of Jordan saying he doesn’t like Fernandez. I am getting a little worried that I agree with so much he says :down:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just moved my car and heard a snippet of Jordan saying he doesn’t like Fernandez. I am getting a little worried that I agree with so much he says :down:
Keane and Jordan in agreement!! They can't stand him. Constant diving in every game, berating officials, lazy in tracking back, throwing his arms about.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Keane and Jordan in agreement!! They can't stand him. Constant diving in every game, berating officials, lazy in tracking back, throwing his arms about.
I read/saw that he was asking to be substituted – even though there was nothing wrong with him. What's that all about?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can you listen again on Talk Sport?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
It won’t be a live interview either just some pre recorded clip from White saying stuff that’s already been asked / said / known

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Shame he didn't ask about Buonanotte - specificially the fact that he's been called up for Argentina senior squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here