Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talksport this AM

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Keys & Gray are not my favourite pundits but at least Keys just gave a decent review on The Amex 'rocking' last night and was complimentary about the footie.

Surprise surprise Andy Gray could barely acknowledge Keys comments about us - he was only interested in WHU and making points about the athletics track issue at footie grounds Withdean / Olympic Stadium. Fair point - but shame he could not bring himself to show some interest in us. To his credit Keys did not let Gray's interuptions put him off completing his tribute.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Gray hates West Ham so if he can get a binfest in on them he will, and when i say hate i mean despise, im sure he got death threats of them over a comment he made

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gray hates West Ham so if he can get a binfest in on them he will, and when i say hate i mean despise, im sure he got death threats of them over a comment he made

I remember that. He accused Julian Dicks of deliberately stamping on John Spencer (which was almost certainly true). He got death threats, and some West Ham yobs put out a 'contract' offering thousands for someone to break his legs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here