Talks with Gannon stall over funding

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
I'm told that Dick Knight's meeting with Jim Gannon broke up after Knight couldn't provide assurances that the necessary funding was in place.

However, a quick call to Tony Bloom ensured that the Little Chef would get paid for the pot of tea and teacakes.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
[EDIT]

Fecking 'eck - my last two post have been double posts, not sure why, I haven't been clicking th button twice or 'out? Can I blame it on NSC being busy?

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
[EDIT]

Fecking 'eck - my last two post have been double posts, not sure why, I haven't been clicking th button twice or 'out? Can I blame it on NSC being busy?

NSC has suddenly gone very slow. And Sky has also gone down.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Cracking post on a Stockport forum...

Dick Knight reckons Morrissey is better The Smiths. Gannon says not, but Ince agrees. Fundamentally though Knight suspects Gannon is the man who really knows and is trying to get his head round how 20 years of individual output can be compared to 5 years of group work, even if the latter includes The Queen Is Dead. As we speak Jim is playing him the B sides off The World Won't Listen....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
NSC has suddenly gone very slow. And Sky has also gone down.
NSC is going very slow due to the sudden death of one of Bozza's hamsters , service will be resumed shortly when a new hamster has been trained on the peddle wheel.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports