Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talking ourselves down.

From the outside we are looking like a team that is finished.

Although he does'nt mean it Harty is giving fuel to the nimby's.We are hearing about financial crisis and going down,Where is the money going....all this gives the impression of a team in decline.

The twats are loving all this. Non football people are under the impression that we will be out of business soon so the new ground wont matter.

Just remember what happened when business men ran our club last time.
Dick is a fan and will have our best interest at hart. He is asking for our help,and selling currie to avoid us going into serious debt not because we are dead and need saving, there is a big difference.

Keep it positive and see you at falmer

(it is not exactly up there with churchill's speech but i am spitting fire)

:angry: ??? :) :lolol: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hurray Another optimist :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It probably sounded better in front of your mirror :jester:

Last edited:

East Preston Gull said:
Although he does'nt mean it Harty is giving fuel to the nimby's.We are hearing about financial crisis and going down,Where is the money going....all this gives the impression of a team in decline.

The twats are loving all this.

Yeah, he's been doing this for most of the season. When you think back to those wonderful broadcasts he did last season, for example at Wycombe, which raised your spirits so much, it's quite a contrast now, and such strange timing to lose heart (no pun intended) so close to the big Falmer decision after so many, many years of struggle.

But it's the old cliche, things are always darkest before the dawn.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll try and be positive but I am very depressed on the footballing side tonight.

Not about the team about our plight in general

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
I've spent the last couple of nights at work dos....and despite the defeat this afternoon was generally feeling pretty good. Then I come on here and it's all dome and gloom. Selling Curry was obviously disapointing, the plea from the club for more funds is obviously a worry and the on going public inquiry....well we all know how much of a drain that is.
But compared to where the club has been previously, Gillingham, nearly dropping out the league I simply can't be that depressed this evening. Naturally concerned. End of albion world? I don't think so!
So cheer up everyone!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Talking ourselves down.

London Irish said:
But it's the old cliche, things are always darkest before the dawn.
Very wise words :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Exactly

Read my signature.

This year we have had the playoff money, selling players for money that cost us nothing and we have a juicy 3rd round FA cup draw which will bring in more money.

Ok so it's going to pay bills but at least we can pay the bills.

We'll be fine.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Ok get rid of the B word. None of Dowie trying to ruin the English language thanks :p

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Yea Yorkie. Your not fit to have the great man's words as a signature;)

Doesnt look good for you lot though.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
eagles #1 said:
Yea Yorkie. Your not fit to have the great man's words as a signature;)

Doesnt look good for you lot though.

Don't try to claim that Dowie coined 'bouncebackability' because it comes from Soccer AM

What do you mean it doesn't look good, you prat :lol:
We haven't moved in the table because all the teams below us lost as well. :p

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
East Preston Gull said:
Alive and kicking the palace fund

Andy johnson will look great in that Liverpool shirt next season.
As will the £10m+ we recieve for him sitting in the bank. You can only dream of that money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here